Chapter 36

Final Chapter! Read Author's Note at the end! Enjoy! 

Well... at least try to...

David's P. O.V

I held the rat poisoning firmly in the palm of my hands.

It was a choice I had only made a few minutes ago.  To poison.

To poison her.

Avery.  For not accepting my request.  I don't want to date her twin.  I knew from the start it wasnt Avery by the way her eyes didn't shine when I mentioned certain topics.  The shine that I had been longing to see ever since she moved away from California.  I've waited too long since then. 

If I can't be her significant other, no one can.

I waited in line at Taco Bell.  In front of me a littie kid was whining to his mom about wanting a 'Doritoz Taco'  of some sort.  Maybe I'll get Avery that.

It won't matter anyways.

When it was my turn,  I ordered the taco with no emotion in my voice.  The cashier gave me a weird look before going to the back to retrieve my taco. 

I exited the place,  dashing to my car. 

It might seem a bit rational to poison her,  but I was serious about wanting her.  I NEED her,  more then she knows.

While sitting in the front seat,  I dumped half  the small bottle of rat poisoning poisoning into the taco,  giving it a terrible stench. 

I searched in my glove compart to find a bigger bottle of febreeze. Shouldn't hurt her anymore then the rat poisoning.

I sprayed the taco twice,  giving it a better smell but also mixing with the other chemical.  At least it was more pleasant this way.

I smirked my entire drive back to the hotel.

Avery's P. O. V

*i'll b there in a few babe*
*Dont call me babe...  I want my taco*

I set down my phone, sighing.  David bringing me a taco was probably the calmest thing that has happened ever since the events of yesterday.

Juliet laid down in the bed next to me,  still sleeping.  She has only woken up to use the bathroom, nothing else. I felt for her. Being kidnapped 2 times now in her lifetime is surely scarring. I would hate to be in her position. 

An abrupt knock on the door startled my thoughts, Juliet slightly jumping as well. I got up and made my way to the door to open it, only to be met by a tired Felix. 

"Uh, Felix? What's wrong?" I asked, almost scared. He seemed drained of power. I really hope him and Marzia didn't get into another fight. Especially over me, even though there is no reason to.

"I'm hungry," he said, grabbing my arm, attempting to pull me out of the doorway. I pulled back, him looking back at me startled. I'm a lot of stronger then most people think I am, not including my attidtude.

"David is coming here," I said, a surprised look on his face. 

"Av-Avery I didn't know-"

"No it isn't like that! He promised me something. It's a long story," I stated, waving him off with my hand. 

"Well you can tell me that story while we eat-"

"Take Marzia with you!"

"She is on her monthly, and you know to never take out a woman on her monthly."