Chapter 20

"Avery, what are you doing?" 

Dang it. 

"Nothing, I just thought I saw a starbucks there and, you know," I said, hesitating to finish my sentence. I don't know if could tell already, but I was a pretty suckish liar. 

"It looked to me that you were heading towards the London gates," said Juliet, fixing her backpack on her shoulders. 

"No! Are you crazy?! I would much rather go to the Bahamas with my family then-"

"Last call, London, England, last call, London, England," said the same instructor. Panic and adreniline soon over enveloped my instincts and I made the one desicion. I didn't go with my body or common sense. 

I went with my heart. 

I dashed towards the gate, completely ignoring my sister's pleas for help from my other family members. I didn't know what I was doing exactly, but I knew what was right, Before I could reach the outside gates, a rough arm yanked me back inside. I turned around in horror, and then relaxed when I saw it was JDot. 

I swear if I could kill him....

Without taking another glance at me, his mouth pressed into a firm line as he dragged me farther and farther away from my destination. 

My frown deepened once I had sawn the amount of attraction I had got from my little performance. Why did Juliet have to yell instead of coming to get me? Little attention freak-

"Avery! How many times do I have to tell you, we're going to the Bahama's," my mom whispered harsly into my ear, making me wince. She then turned to the larger audience. 

"Sorry everyone, she almost got onto the wrong flight and has a slight hearing problem. Her hearing aid wasn't turned on!" she lied, chuckling. Everyone's attention turned back to their own buisness. It wasn't there problem anyways! Uh, 'myob' please. 

"I shot the meanest, dirtiest glare at Juliet for making such a big and uneeded scene. She just smiled back at me. 

"You little ba-"

My mom shot me a glare before correcting myself. 

"You little bagamuffin you're so cute!" I said to Avery, pinching her cheeks since she was sitting right next to me. Juliet will not get away with this. 

"First call for, the Bahama's," said the bored instructor. My same tone now matched hers. 

"To the Bahama's, then." 

+++

 I shuffled along with the rest of the crowd as we all boarded the plane. Everyone was excited, except me. My mom and Juliet clung onto me like bats to make sure I wouldn't run away again. But really, where would I run to? Jump out the plane window? Was that even possible. I'd have to check. 

"Honey, If you try to make a scene like that again, you will be grounded for a while," my mom gave me a stern gaze. Although I understand my mom, I don't agree with her. Juliet was the freaking one who had to belt like a little girl and get me into trouble. 

As my family and I walked down the isle, we came upon our seats which weren't all together. Four seats on the left, and the other 4 on the other side were taken up by 3 fat sweaty men, one of them coughing, the other with chicken wings. 

My mind immediatly came to the conclusion. Juliet was going to pay. JDot literally bolted towards the farthest seat on the left, my mom, Haley, and then me. Juliet was completly clueless as to what was going on. 

Once she finally saw the circumstances, her eyes widened with worry and hate towards me. 

"Don't mess with the master, I mouthed to her and she pouted and squeezed between the guys, one of them coughing on her. She froze, and then relaxed again. This was totally worth it. 

+++

Throughout the ride I kept sneaking glances at Juliet. Sometimes she was sleeping, other times she was glaring evily at me while trying to avoid chicken wing in her face. This was seriously the best plane ride ever. 

I checked my phone, seeing I literally had over 700 missed text messages that I haven't checked. I already deleted the ones from my mom, the only remaining ones being from...

David. 

Oh, and Juliet. 

But mostly David. 

I really missed him and wished he was here to experience things with me even though he's back in California. He'd support my desicions and actually board the plane with me to England because of course we have the same intrests and he'd miss Felix too. I'll check on hs messages later. 

I clicked on Juliets name, and saw that 586 out of 745 messages were from her, all coming from a few hours ago. As I quickly scrolled through all of them, all I saw were the words, "I hate you, with a passion" over and over again. I glanced at her and smiled as she gave me a sinister glare. 

 "Avery honey, can I talk to Juliet for a second. I feel that its not fair she's so far away from us, and I want to be as close to her as possible," my mom recited. I was about to hand her my phone to text Juliet, but the burning glare from my mom kept me from doing so.

I silently cried as I made my way towards Juliets seat as she got up from it. One of the guys coughed into a chicken wing as I sat down, making me gag. Another blew his nose into an already disgusting looking dirty rag.

From a distance I saw Juliets smirk. I was trapped,  nothing I could do to get my comfortable spot back now. I had already sat comfortable for 3 hours and now I'd have to spend the next 7 hours next to these people.
May the Lord help me.

Before I could register what was happening, the 3 big sweaty men raised from their seat, all shuffling out,  whilst getting sweaty butt in my face.

I looked at them shuffle into the next room on the airplane, and I sighed with relief. I guess my luck increased, unless those men were returning soon with more chicken wings. 

"Uh, excuse me?" asked a familiar voice. I turned around to see David. 

Bad luck just went off in a roller coaster while there was another waiting behind it.