Chapter 19

"What!? Why!?" I said, standing up from my chair. They couldn't be, permanately? We've been through so much. 

"I'm sorry but we have many oppurtunities there that Sweden doesn't offer. It'll make living easier. I'm sorry we didn't notify you earlier," said Felix slowly, his entire face molding into a frown. 

Leave? My only friend(s) in Sweden leave all the way to london? I know I can make new friends, but that'll be very hard based on my personality characteristics. I'll miss him, and watching his videos day to day won't be enough. What if I would move to London? Psh, like my mom would let me. 

"Oh," I said, sitting back down in defeat. There's no way I'm going to try and persuade them to stay. It's not like I own them. Also, they have their own reasons to leave. 

Everything came so quickly, I hadn't even had time to enjoy Felix and Marzia's company. From flipping him multiple times to getting kidnapped and having a crazy dream about him, I wasn't ready to leave all the craziness. I actually kind of.... liked it. 

"Thanks for understanding; maybe you can fly out sometime?" asked Felix, checking his watch. I could tell they had to leave for the plane now since Felix's frown went into a face once again full of worry. 

"Just go, I don't want to hold you up," I said, standing from my seat, taking my Oreo cheesecake with me. 

"Thanks, but will you come and visit? We'll really miss you guys," asked Marzia, putting her coat on. 

"Yea yea, I'll see what I can do," giving both of them a bright, happy, truthful smile. I really do wish I could follow them. I'd be so lonley without them here. But then again I'd seem desperate and stalkerish. 

"See you later," Felix waved as he exited the small cafe, leaving my, my baby sister, and newfound long lost sister behind. 

+++

"Can you not?" I asked as I saw my sister grab my cup of coffee off the Keurig. 

She stuck her tongue out at me and took a quick sip out of my steamy hot cup. 

"Ugh!" she yelled, spitting it out. "This coffee and too bitter and it almost burned my tongue off!" 

I smirked and responded. "That's what you get, now hand me my coffee," I whined, holding out my hand. Juliet walked over rolling her eyes and handed me the cup. I liked my coffee without any cream or sugar, I know I'm weird, don't judge me. 

"So what's on the agenda today?" she asked, sitting at the end of my feet on the couch. 

"Skyping with Felix of course, and then going to the store to pick up some eggs." I said, taking a sip out of my coffee mug, spitting it back in. Damn that was hot!

"Now you know what I mean, and again? For the fifth time this week? Is there this unhealthy obbession with him or something?" she said smiling at me. 

"No!" I said, my face turning red. I didn't, it's just that.... I'm missing him terribly. Don't worry about Marzia because I'm missing her to, but I'm missing Felix just a bit more then usual. I crossed my arms as Juliet laughed. 

"C'mon Av! We need to get out there and so something! Start living again! A week staying in the house watching Netflix and eating isn't enough for me!" she yelled, pushing my feet off the couch. 

I groaned as I rolled the rest of the way off the couch, face planting onto the ground. Juliet laughed again as mom walked into the living room.

"Avery, Juliet, we have a surprise!" she said, clapping her hands. JDot came around the corner, putting his shoulder around my mom. 

Oh no. Oh please no, 

Are they getting married?

"We're going on vacation! I realized you guys needed to get off your lazy bums and live in the summer! Going to the Bahama's are the perfect thing!" she said, looking to JDot to support. 

I groaned again, getting an unpleasant look from my mom. At least their not getting married.... but why the Bahamas? Can't it be somewhere like-"

"Can we go to London Instead?" I asked. Juliet smacked my arm. 

"No mom, don't listen to her, she just wants to see Felix again," she said, putting emphasis on his name. 

 I blushed hard at the thoughts of him. What was Felix doing to me? It wasn't like I liked him or anything. 

"See mom? Blushing," she said, earning a smack to the forehead from me. 

"Ok, then, let's go to the cold, dreary, exciting, tourist filled, red-bus london!" said my mom, looking less excited. 

"Yaas!" I said, holding up my fists in defeat. 

"Uhm, no," said Juliet. "We're going to the Bahamas." 

"No we're not! Mom!" I said, looking at her, but she had already ventured into the kitchen with JDot. I huffed and crossed my arms. 

"Fine." I huffed. At least I was getting out of the house somehow, to the warm ocean breeze of the Bahamas. 

I had felt as if I was going to regret this. 

"Oh, we're leaving tomorrow!" my mom had yelled out from the kitchen. 

Oh god. 

+++

I threw my last pair of sandals into my suitcase. We really just moved to Sweden and we're now escaping to the Bahamas? Everythings going a bit too quickly. I also have the feeling my mom isn't loving Sweden as much as she was a few weeks ago when we moved here. I've had enough of loud busy airports and bumpy airplane rides. 

+++

The airport smelt like modly cheese and body odor. I guess all these people were either late for their flights, or not going on a fun vacation because all their faces looked glum. 

My family and I shuffled through the large groups of people until we came to the security check. I dumped my phone and the tray and glided through without a problem. 

"Flight for London, England departure in 5 minutes. Please board the plane now," said a board sounding woman on the speaker. She didn't sound as excited either. 

Wait, 

Plane to London? 

That small lightbulb lit up in my head again. The only way to see Felix from this point on would be to sneak onto the plane and abandon my family in the Bahamas to go to the sunny weather of London, England. Oh boy this was gonna work. 

While my famalies attention was diverted from me, I quietly picked up my suitcase and searched for the correct door. Bingo. 

I quickly dashed for it, hoping no family member had seen me. So close, sooo close to freedom. 

"Avery? What are you doing?" 

Dang it. 

 I'm posting a new O2l fic! Please take your time to check it out if your a fan of them!