Chapter 5: Meeting A Bitch

Just quickly, thanks for 100 reads. Never thought I'd make it on this book.
Katie P.o.V
3 Weeks Later

It had been 3 more weeks now but Jason was getting a lot more nightmares about his dad. Me and him were sitting down in the park in a bench. "Hey Jace" I started and he looked over at me. "Your ex, I know you hate to talk about her but... I'd kinda like to meet her" I said and he looked at me pretty shocked. "Why would you want to meet her? She's a bitch" he replied and I sighed. "I want to find out why you fell for her" I said. "Fine, here the area Katie" he said, texting me the location. "Are you not coming?" I asked and he shook his head. "If I ever see that bitch again, I'll rip her head off" he growled and I hugged him, kissing his cheek softly. "Okay Jace. I'll see if John can come with me. I need a strong man in case they lash out" I said and he hugged me back tightly. "Okay Katie, I love you" he said, kissing me. I stood up and texted John on the way to my house. 'Hey John, I'm going to visit Jason's ex but I was wondering if you could come with in case they get violent' I texted and waited. 'Sure! Can your mum come get me?' He replied and I chuckled slightly, 'Of course. See you in about 5-10 minutes'.

I got home and opened my door. Mum was on the sofa with my dad, snuggled up against him. "Hey mum, can you take me and John somewhere?" I asked and she jumped and face palmed. "Jesus Katie, you scared me" she laughed and got up. "Sorry mum" I said hugging her. "So, did you say you wanted to go somewhere?" She asked and I nodded. I showed her the text and she nodded. "And where's John?" She added. "He's at his house, we need to go and pick him up" I replied and she nodded. "Just let me go and get my stuff, okay" she said, walking upstairs. I waited for her outside when she came out the door. "What's this for Katie?" She asked as we got in the car. "Oh, I wanted to meet someone there. It'll only take about 10-15 minutes" I replied and she sighed. "Okay then Katie, let's go" she said pulling out the driveway. We drove to John's and picked him up and then mum drove us to meet Jason's ex. Jason sent me what she looked like so we just had to look.

Mum went to get a coffee while me and John looked around. We asked adults but they didn't know, so we asked teens. "Oh, that's Jessie. I think she's in the park with Wade" the boy asked and we thanked him and walked to the park. We looked around until I saw a boy and a girl sitting on a bench kissing. I walked over to them and coughed, getting their attention. "Can we help you?" The boy said. "I'm looking for Jessie and Wade" I replied and the girl nodded. "Right here" she said. "I'm here about Jason" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Don't give a shit" she said and Wade chuckled and kissed her. "He loved you! And you used him!" I said, angry. "He wasn't even that good of a boyfriend. And I love Wade so much. Jason was the only way I could get close to him" she said but I was still angry. "And you left him for her?! In a time when he needed a friend more than ever before, you abandoned him?! Who does that?!" I shouted and Wade looked at me. "Never liked Jason very much. To be honest he scared everyone here" he said and I got slightly confused. "How?" I asked. "The day I broke up with him, he slapped me, called me a 'Stupid fucking whore' if I remember correctly" Jessie said kinda shocking me. "Well, he was upset and probably very angry that you used him" I said. "Jason has been known to be heartless, I doubt you haven't seen it" Wade said and I remember seeing him flip out at people and getting extremely angry. "I have" I said as John came over. "You found them Katie, I see" he said. "Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Jessie said. "No, we're no-" I started before she cut me off, "I'd feel terrible for you if you were. Looks like a dork". John grew angry and I held him back as he tried to punch Jessie. "Say that again and I'll snap your neck!" He shouted but they laughed. "Calm down John, they're doing it to anger you" I said and he calmed down. "I'll have you know that I'm dating a very kind girl, someone who wouldn't insult people for no reason!" John growled. "And I'm dating Jason" I said and they burst out laughing. I grew angry and punched Jessie and kicked Wade in his balls, shutting both of them up. "We're done here John" I said and he nodded but punched Jessie anyway. "A dork, huh? Not what your nose is saying" he said as Jessie nose started to bleed. She screamed at Wade to attack us but he was curled up in a ball holding his crotch. We walked back to where my mum had parked and she drove us home.

The Next Day

"Hey Jason" I said and he turned. "Oh Katie, how are you?" He asked sitting down. I sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm alright. Jessie is a bitch though, Jace" I said and he sighed and nodded. "It's fine though Katie. I have you now, and you're way better than she ever was" he said, kissing me. I kissed back and hugged him tightly, sitting on his lap. "Thank you Jace" I whispered in his ear. "How's John?" He asked. "Johns fine. Jessie called him a dork which upset him. I've always thought the glasses made him look cute" I said kissing him. He kissed back again when the bell went and we broke it. "Aww, why does the bell have to go" I whined and he kissed my cheek. "I'll see you at lunch Cookie, okay?" He said and I nodded and licked his nose making him chuckle. "Hey" he said wiping his nose with his sleeve. "See you later Jace" I said leaving. "See you later Cookie" he said, his voice seemed to die out and move down but I grinned, I knew what he was doing. "Stop looking at my butt, Jason" I called and he laughed. "One day Katie, that booty will be mine" he said and I laughed.

It was after school now and we were waiting for Jason's mum to come and get us. I was hugged from behind as someone said, "Katie!". I looked down to see Emma and smiled, "Hello Emma". She smiled back and hugged me again. "Are you coming round for a sleepover again Katie?" She asked and I looked at Jason. "She might be, if her parents and mum are alright with it" Jason said kissing me. "Yay!" She said loudly and hugged Jason. We waited until Jason's mum showed up and we got in. "So, how are you guys?" She asked as I held Jason's paw. "We're alright mum" Jason said and Emma sighed. "What's wrong sweetie?" Rose asked, glancing back at us in the rear view mirror. "Dan. He got a girlfriend...but I liked him" Emma said, starting to cry and I rubbed her back, as I was sitting next to her. "I'm so sorry sweetie" Rose said. "You'll find someone else you like Emma. I liked this really cute boy in my year, he had looks, he had charm, he had personality and a great arse" I said and Emma chuckled. "But he turned out to be gay which left me slightly heartbroken. I thought I'd never love again until Jace came along" I added and Jason kissed my cheek. "You'll find someone else Emma, don't worry" I said and kissed her forehead. "Thanks Katie" she said hugging me. "Anything for my cutie" I said and she giggled as Rose pulled up in the driveway. We got out and entered Jason's house. Me and Jason went upstairs while Rose talked to Emma. I walked in and he followed, closing the door. "So, what do you want to do Katie?" He asked and I shrugged. "How about just some making out?" I suggested and he smiled. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. I slowly pushed him down and sat on him, still kissing him. I felt his paws inch down my back slowly and giggled into his mouth. I felt him squeeze my arse and giggled again as he chuckled and broke the kiss. "Tis pirates found teh booty" he said and I laughed slightly. "You just have to wait sweetie. You might get your paws on this booty one day" I said and kissed him again. He kissed back and his tongue broke through my lips and into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled and I felt something touch me. I broke the kiss and looked back to see how excited Jason was really getting. "Pitching a tent, I see" I grinned and he blushed. "S-sorry Katie. You just so sexy" he said and I blushed and giggled. "Not tonight I'm afraid" I whispered in his ear and he chuckled. "Okay." He said and kissed me again. I kissed back and smiled, He's so cute.

Sorry for the long wait. I've been revising, doing exams, sleeping and surprisingly roleplaying. I was against that but now I really enjoy it! I hope this wasn't boring and you weren't too weirded out by the ending. Bye guys!