Thanks

Well guys, it's now done. Sorry that the ending was disappointing, it was the best I could do. I've now finished off my 3 books in this Henshaw Timeline. I want to thank all of you for the support you've given me, the wonderful comments, all that generic thank you stuff, all over the past year of writing these books. I know there has been some part where they're amazing, or terrible, but I, glad you guys never seemed to lose interest in these books. Thank you, all you guys, none of this would have been possible without you. A few people in particular I would like to thank are: _foxytrot for letting me borrow his characters in Never Alone Again, for sticking by me in a time where I was down and who encouraged me to continue writing, and describing a bit of Tom's time in the army with Bootcamp. _jackiel_ for being there since the beginning of Love Has No Boundaries, all the way through to now, as well as giving me the name of Exze. Echo (can't seem to link you) for always leaving nice or funny comments, and voting on everything I've posted. I'm really sad to be finishing up these stories, saying goodbye to these characters. I never, in my entire life, expected a story about a boy called Tom who fell in love with his rival Emily, to be as successful as it is. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. You've given me the best year of my entire life. I love you all. Thank you.