Chapter 16: Just Fucking Die!

Jason's P.o.V

"No... it can't be..." I said as he growled, clenching his fist. "You're still a fucking wimp Jason!" My dad shouted, swinging at me. His fist hit me hard, distorting my vision in just 1 hit before he uppercut me, making me stumble back. I couldn't see properly, but he was coming towards me as I felt something trickle down my head, most likely blood. "Weak, little wimp!" He said, swinging again but I grabbed his fist and glared at him. My vision was almost back, still slightly blurry, but I could make out the shocked look on his face. "Not anymore!" I said pushing him away. "I'm not your fucking punching bag anymore! Neither is mum, or Emma!" I said, trying to keep my calm. "Just fuck off, never show your face round us again!" I said, my vision fully restored.

He looked down for a few seconds, then back at me and walked up to me, a calmer, yet upset look on his face. "Jason" he said, standing right in front of me. He stroked my cheek, "You've really grown my boy" he said, slightly scaring me. My dad was never this kind. "I'm so sorry Jason. I let the alcohol get to me. I don't hate you, your mother or your sister. I just lost myself when we had you, we didn't have the money to secure a good life for us all, so I started drinking. I'm so sorry Jason, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me" he said, crying slightly. He held his arms open as I thought over everything he just said. "But, you just hit me!" I said and he sighed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. You calmed me down, please forgive me Jason. My Jason" he said and I sighed. It all made sense now. I nodded, hugging him and he hugged back, "I forgive you dad". He said nothing which worried me slightly, "Da-" I started before yelping as his claws dug into my back, deep. "You're still stupid too it seems!" He growled as I cried in pain, "Mu-" I started but he bit my muzzle, forcing it shut. Blood tickled out from where his teeth were in my muzzle, and blood poured down my back as I finally realised what he was doing. He was taking me out first, knowing I'd be the biggest threat! Oh god! Katie! I thought, knowing he'd attack her as well. I couldn't let him! I won't let him! I growled, before kneeing him hard in the balls, making him yelp and let go. We both fell to the ground, him holding his crotch, me on my knees, one paw on my muzzle, the other my back.

After getting up, I raised my fists but those stabs would make it hard for me to fight, every swing would send pain screaming through my nerves. He got up slowly and I took advantage, kicking him as hard as I could in the muzzle. At least a dozen of his disgusting yellow teeth flew from his wretched mouth as he fell on to his back. Thank you rugby I thought, as it built up my leg strength from the running. He got up slowly again and I went to kick him again but he countered, grabbing my foot and twisting it making me scream and fall in pain. He kicked me to the floor and got up looming over me. He stomped on my tail, making me yell in pain. Twisting, turning, crushing, squashing. He did it all. My tail was in so much pain, I think he must have broke it in every way possible. He walked round and gently lay his foot on my crotch. "Shame you won't ever have kids after this. I'm doing you a favour!" He said before I closed my legs, trapping his and rolling making him fall... right on top of me. The air was forced out of me as he got up. I made my attempt, getting to my knees before standing, gently on my twisted, possibly broken, ankle. "Just fucking die!" He shouted, grabbing the table the phone was resting on and hitting me with. Once, twice, three time before it smashed. I lay there, bloodied and bruised as he scoffed and walked towards the living room, where Emma, mum and Katie were.

Katie's P.o.V

We had the door blocked with chairs, the coffee table, the sofa. Whatever we could grab. "Emma, you need to sat with your mum out the way" I said and she nodded, going to the far corner  where Rose was sitting on the floor. She hugged her as I heard him try to open the door. I gulped as he rammed the door, the blockade starting to crumble. Hes really strong! I thought, scared now. He rammed it about 5 times before stopping. "Rose! Unblock this fucking door or your retarded son dies!" He shouted and I gasped. "Jason?! No!" I said starting to unblock the door when Rose grabbed me. "No! Katie you can't!" She said but I pushed her off. "I can't let him fucking kill Jason!" I shouted but she grabbed me again. "That thing out there is not just gonna let you go and help Jason. He's violent, stupid, and worst of all, he's a rapist! You would be a target Katie! And I will not let that happen to you!" Rose said and I stopped. "Okay... okay" I said sighed, ears drooping. He rammed the door again, "Let me in you cunt!" He shouted as I went to the corner and hugged Emma with Rose, wrapping my tail round Emma. "Let! Me! In!" He shouted, his voice more muffled from us being across the room. I closed my eyes, ears drooping, terrified for Jason when I heard another muffled male voice. "Police! Freeze!" I heard and my ears shot up. I got up and ran to the door, "Move and we shoot!" A female said. I unblocked the door, then opened it to see Jason's dad on his knees, his paws behind his head. The male voice belonged to a German Shepard, who turned to face me and pointed his gun at me. "Freeze!" He shouted and I stooped before seeing Jason propped up against the wall, the phone in his paw. "Jace!" I shouted, running over to him. "K-Katie. I... I couldn't stop him" Jason weakly said as I cried, hugging him. I kissed him softly, stroking his back which felt rough and wet. I didn't want to look. I was too afraid. "Please Jace. Don't die" I whimpered as the paramedics arrived.

Timeskip

"Jason will be alright within time. I'm sure that monster will be away for a long time, hopefully in a more secure facility" the doctor said and Rose nodded as I held Jason's paw. "Thank you doctor" Rose said and stroked Jason's head. "He fought well Katie, and I'll bet it was for you mostly" she said and I nodded, "Probably. The last thing Jace wants is for me to be in harms way" I said. Jason moved and groaned, "Uhh...". I got up and went right next to him. "Jace?" I whispered as he opened his eyes. "Cookie?" He replied and I kissed him passionately. He kissed back, trying to stroke my face but I grabbed his paw, holding it. "Next time something like that happens. Call me out, I help you fight" I said smiling and he chuckled. "Never" he said making me laugh, I knew that he'd say that. "I'm so glad you're alright" I said and he nuzzled me, making me giggle cutely. "God you're so cute" he said and I kissed him. "God you're so sexy" I said making him blush slightly. I slid my paw down his chest towards his crotch, grinning before someone coughed and I looked up and chuckled nervously, blushing, remembering Rose was right there. "Not here Katie!" she said sternly and I nodded. "Sorry Rose" I said and kissed Jason again.