June 06 | 19:29

"Jimin hyung! You're here! Shut Tae up, please!" He got a mic thrown at him and pushed towards the stage the second he'd entered the karaoke room.

"Jungkook! I'm your hyung!" Taehyung said, pouting but grinned at Jimin.

"Whatever, just sing your songs- whatever they are so Taehyung can just stop it with his nagging about it! Apparently he has to do it with you, I don't understand what's so special about Jimin hyung."

Pouting, Jimin flicked Jungkook's forehead gently. "Don't insult me."

Jungkook gave him a playful scoff and sat down next to Seokjin, who was busy on his phone with Namjoon lying his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jimin and Taehyung started their song, no one else even properly recognized it except as the the song that Tae and Jimin always sang it together, laughing like the they'd just seen the funniest thing in the world.

When the song ended, they both were doubling over in laughter, Jimin sprawled on the floor, Taehyung falling on a seat.

Seokjin saw them laughing and questioned it, closing his phone, deciding to finally participate in real life.

"Nothing-" Taehyung started and laughed again. "It's nothing at all."

Jimin nodded, his face feeling a bit sore as he continued laughing as hard. "It's just an inside joke-" he gasped a breath and laughed again with Taehyung.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but smiled. "Taehyung hyung! Can we do a song, now?" He asked, his eyes full of hope.

Taehyung was still laughing holding up his index finger saying 'wait'. "I'm sorry- just- let me- stop laughing-" he said inbetween giggles.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh along, later joined by Namjoon too, him laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. Jin joined in as well, deciding to say a dad joke, making Jimin laugh even harder.

Hoseok was a bit quiet, silently typing something on his phone.

Finally when all of them stopped laughing, Namjoon said he would sing a song if Hoseok did it, too.

Just when Hoseok's name was heard in the conversation, the said man turned off his phone and looked at them.

"Is it okay if a friend joins us?"

🎼🎹

"Ah-!" Jimin screamed seeing the notifications blowing up his phone after it was deciding Hoseok's friend, who apparently Namjoon knows as well, would be joining them.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Jin asked, leaning to look at his phone.

Jimin grinned brightly, his eyes curving into perfect crescents.

"Noona came home!"

Jin's eyes widened a bit. "Jiyun?"

Jimin nodded, excited out of his mind. "I have to go home-"

Everyone heard him say that making them stop their conversation.

"You're going home?" Hoseok asked, pouting, seeming a bit disappointed.

"Jiyun noona is home! She's staying until tomorrow evening! I have to go- I'm so sorry. I probably can't even meet that friend of yours, but I can't miss out on seeing my sister who I haven't seen in almost three years."

"Oh my god! Noona is here?" Hoseok screamed, running around the room in excitement. "I haven't seen her in so long!"

Namjoon patted his back. "It's okay, Jimin. You should go. Maybe we can visit her, too, tomorrow? I'd love to see her again."

"Ew, hyung, she has a boyfriend."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and slipped his arm around Jin's waist. "I do, too."

Jin slapped his hand away. "I don't remember you asking."

Namjoon pouted and Jimin just laughed at their cute little antics.

"Well, I'll be taking my leave. Bye, guys!"

Everyone gave a chorus of 'bye' and 'see you tomorrow' when Jimin dashed out the door of the karaoke room.

He was so excited to see his older sister, that he didn't even see someone was walking his way.

A bearable pain waved in his body as another person slammed into him.

They didn't fall down, but they stumbled back, regaining their balance.

A familiar voice grumbled, annoyed, "Watch where you're fucking goi- Jimin?"

Jimin finally looked at the man's face, recognizing him instantly.

"Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi offered a smile, immediately dropping his grumpy mood from earlier. "What are you doing here?"

"I was out with friends, and something came up at home and I have to go."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in concern. "Is it anything serious?"

Jimin realized that his statement could've given a misunderstanding. He shook his head vigorously, his hair bouncing.

"No, no, no! My sister is home- she's not staying for long, so I want to spend time with her."

Yoongi smiled, his expression softening. "Don't let me waste your time, then. You should be on your way."

Jimin nodded, flashing him a smile.

"Bye, hyung!"

"See you tomorrow. Jimin."