July 16 | 17:05

"Oh... I can't come today. I'm buying groceries and Mom's still at the hospital, she doesn't get off until eleven, I think."

Taehyung clicked his tongue in disappointment on the other end of the line, "Well, that's okay. Next time?"

With a soft giggle, Jimin put some apples in the cart as he said, "Next time, for sure."

After hanging up, Jimin continued to put the groceries on the cart, wondering what his mom said he needed.

As he was looking at different kimchi jars, he remembered the call with Taehyung he just had. He'd said the six of the others were waiting already.

...Is the sixth person Yoongi hyung?

A pinch of disappointment overtook him, not having the chance to see the elder today, but he quickly shook off the thought.

I see him six times a week already, why am I yearning more of his presence?

The thought forcibly being pushed to the back of his head, Jimin continued looking for the perfect kimchi.

But, he couldn't help but vaguely think about the black haired piano teacher.

🎼🎹

Yoongi was just lying down on the sofa, head on the armrest and legs propped over Hoseok's, who was sitting upright. He could hear Taehyung and Jungkook try and bother Jin and Namjoon in the kitchen, he honestly didn't know why Jin even let Namjoon in the kitchen actually, that's a disaster.

"Wait, call Jimin! We haven't told him yet!" Yoongi heard Jungkook say, making his attention divert to their voices now scurrying out of the kitchen. He saw them quickly sit down on the other couch, Jungkook next to him, sitting on each other's personal spaces.

"Jimin!" Taehyung greeted, phone pressed up against his ear. Jungkook was pressing up his ear on the phone too, to hear what Jimin was saying.

Yoongi just watched them, not being able to hear Jimin's replies.

"We're all meeting up, today. We haven't since that karaoke day, and you weren't even there for the second half. We're at Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung's."

Taehyung paused, probably listening to Jimin on the other end.

Clicking his tongue in disappointment, Taehyung glowered, "Well that's okay. Next time?"

After a few seconds of a pause, Taehyung's lips curved up, "Okay, then. See you."

After hanging up, Jungkook was pouting, "Jimin's not coming."

Then, Hoseok spoke, "Well, without his dad in the house right now, he's been a bit busy around the house, too, I guess."

Then, Yoongi thought, just noticing the fact now. Right... I haven't seen Jimin's dad at his house. I wonder where he is.

"You're right," Taehyung said, voicing agreement. Then, Jungkook whispered something in Taehyung's ear, a mischevious grin on his face.

With that, Taehyung nodded vigorously at him before they both ran off into the bedrooms.

Raising an eyebrow, Yoongi wondered what those two were up to, but the thought quickly disappeared when he thought of Jimin and the unknown reason of his absence.

"Hoseok-ah," Yoongi called, making the said man hum, not looking away from his phone. "Jimin's not coming?"

A glance lasting a split second from Hoseok, he answered, "He probably has to get groceries, he's almost always getting the groceries when his mom isn't home."

Yoongi wanted to ask about Jimin's dad, but he felt like it wasn't really in Hoseok's place to tell. So, he kept quiet.

The next few hours went by with just the six of them eating and lazing around, watching a movie and Seokjin making his old man jokes, not really emitting laughter from anyone, except light giggles from Taehyung and Hoseok.

It somewhat didn't feel complete.

Without Jimin, it wasn't.

Even Yoongi felt it, despite not having hung out with all six of them before.