November 10 | 18:23

"There's a music store, and still an hour before the movie starts," Namjoon points out, the other six's interest peaked. "Let's go? We're all interested, right?"

"I'm in," Jungkook says, Taehyung nodding with him. Yoongi walks just right in, making Hoseok and Jin laugh before the others are following in too.

The first thing that catches Jimin's attention is the small peek of the glorious beauty of the black and white keys near the corner of the store. When he's in front of one of the electrical pianos, he can't help but press the power button before he's tracing his fingers along the keys, lips curved slightly.

He remembers one of the songs Yoongi taught him the beginning of the week and plays it, the sound traveling a little to the nearby sections. The song was happy, like a happy dance when you hear you got an A, on a test, something to play as background music when you want to express that moment of achievement.

Jumping a little when he sees another figure in the corner of his eyes, he glances up for a moment, faltering by a neglectable amount, then looks back down, the smile even wider when playing after he sees it's Yoongi.

As he's finishing up the song, he makes up his own rhythms, putting a fun staccato at the end, to make the sound jumpy and excited.

"Are you interested in buying it?" One of the workers asks when the song ends.

"He's already got a grand at home," Yoongi says, laughing a little.

The man gives a surprised look before he awkwardly smiles. "Oh, okay. Just ask around if you need anything."

As he leaves, Namjoon enters the section and raises an eyebrow at the two. "What are you two doing?"

Jimin shrugs before he starts playing again, this time a serene song, the ones that calm your mind into tranquility.

"Oh! Jimin!" Namjoon exclaims, a pleasantly surprised look on his face. "I haven't heard you play. Yoongi hyung's taught you well!"

"Of course I have," Yoongi grumbles. Jimin laughs a little, but he's still playing, the soft sounds slow-dancing in the air.

"Namjoon-ah, come here, I found something," Jin's voice is heard, an aisle over. Namjoon quickly exits the scene, leaving the two alone. Neither mind as Jimin continues.

Shyly looking up to see what Yoongi is doing, Jimin almost falters when he sees the man watching his hands fondly, flushing before he puts his attention back on the keys.

Using his own heartbeat as a rhythm, Jimin's tune turns more cheery and jolly, sounding like the transitional moment of when the sun rises and shines brightly for day.

He can't help but glance up again. This time, his eyes meet Yoongi's, the warmth of their slightly exuding affection reaching on both sides.

The music seems almost like background music, except it isn't. But rather, they're the background to the music that's being played. It could go both ways, but perhaps that's not really what matters.

Though what does, is that the melody waltzing into ears is so heart touchingly powerful, they've never felt more comfortable in each other's presence.

And then they realize they still appreciate the other so much even when they're not seated side by side. All they need is music by their side, around them, hugging them to a form of paradise.