March 10 | 00:06

this is the 2nd chap of mar 10. if you missed the first one, go read that first.

Yoongi's hands had slowly traveled up to Jimin's cheeks mid-kiss, cupping his face sweetly.

When he pulls back, his heart stutters seeing Jimin try to lean forward, wanting the kiss to last longer. But, he retracts himself, face blooming in a blush matching with Yoongi's.

"So... did you decode it?" Jimin shyly asks, eyes curiously twinkling to meet with another pair.

Laughing, Yoongi gently squeezes Jimin's soft cheeks, leaning to make their noses touch in affection. "If I hadn't, do you think I'd get the courage to kiss you?"

"True," mumbles Jimin.

Their eyes meeting gazes intensely, lips curved happily as they just stand there, enjoying the proximity.

After a few seconds, Yoongi can't help but let out a breath, breaking their gaze, face turned away. "Ah, I can't take this," he says, sounding extremely flustered. "I like this and all," he says, gesturing between them, eyes sheepishly meeting Jimin's again, "But it's too much for my heart. You're too pretty."

Jimin grins, eyes disappearing and cheeks not lessening in heat. "You're so cute, hyung."

And, then, he boldly gets a hold of Yoongi's shoulders, pressing their lips together, melting into the kiss while he loosely wraps his arms around the elder's neck.

This time, the kiss lasts longer, but it's still soft and sweet, filled with fuzzy warmth. Yoongi's arms find themselves going around Jimin's petite waist, lessening the distance between them.

And, this time, when they pull back, they're in need of air, cheeks redder than ever, a little hard of breathing.

After a moment, Yoongi trails his arms up to get Jimin's, interlocking their fingers. Not breaking their connected gaze, he brings the back of Jimin's hand to his lips, softly kissing it.

Then, he asks, "Is your Mom home?"

Jimin, having been in a trance, under the powerful spell of Yoongi's presence, snaps back into reality, shaking his head to answer.

Yoongi's smile widens and just when he's about to say something, Jimin let's out an 'oh!' of surprise, pointing at the top of his head.

"Snow! In your hair! You look so pretty~" Jimin coos, radiating his mesmerized aura as he just admires the beauty.

Just rolling his eyes, Yoongi pokes Jimin's cheek, chuckling. "And, you look cute. That jacket on top of your head protected you from the snow."

A short gasp escapes Jimin's lips, just noticing that he was draped with Yoongi's jacket. "Hyung! Aren't you gonna be cold?" he asks, concern laced in his voice, almost about to take it off himself to give it back.

Yoongi just shakes his head, stopping Jimin from giving it back. "I'm wearing like three layers. All you're wearing is pajamas. I'm sure I'll live."

Then, he takes a step back, the cold air and snow falling between them now. But, they were still connected through their entwined hands.

"Jimin, let's go." That's all he says before he's gently pulling the younger along, heading into the street.

There's a hum of surprise and confusion from Jimin as he follows along. "Where?"

With a laugh, Yoongi glances to his side to look at Jimin, fixing the jacket on Jimin's shoulders with his unoccupied hand to lessen its chances of falling off.

"To your house."

When there's a pause, no response from Jimin, Yoongi speaks again.

"To play piano."

There's onneeee more chap for today djshdkd I still have to write it but imma do it after brushing my teeth. I have school tomorrow so I gotta do this quick 😂

AlsO GUYS I MADE ART FOE THIS FIC LDBSKD EVEN THO ITS BAD

I wonder what it would be considered, since it's not fan art bc I'm the author... so I guess it would be author art? Lmao idk but hERE IT IS

Lmao my handwriting sucks but this got me thinking and considering

Lmao my handwriting sucks but this got me thinking and considering. I want to make like a whole series of art of scenes in this books :") kfhskdjd I'll share it whenever I make one next time

I gotta go and brush my teeth now lol

—addy