August 19 | 10:20

Jimin, a dopey grin on his lips, is leaning against Yoongi's side. The armrest was put up, letting the two sit close and comfortable.

"Hyung," Jimin cutely drawls, nuzzling his head warmly.

Letting out a short breath of laughter, Yoongi glances at Jimin, lips curled in amusement and eyes shining.

"I can't believe you ended up asking permission for my hand in marriage." The words escape with a soft set of giggles, Yoongi's eyes crinkling up. "You're crazy."

A sheepish laugh leaving Jimin, he just cheekily looks at Yoongi. "Well, I was making sure they'd be okay with it, you know?"

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi scoffs, "They literally like you better than they like me."

"I'm sure that's not true," Jimin hums, eyes trailing to go out the window of the moving train. "I'm the most surprised that they figured us out without us being obvious about it."

"Well, according to them, we were obvious."

"Hm, I suppose. But, we'd tried to keep it silent, guess we were too bad at it?" Jimin suggests, eyes curving with his lips, radiating a smile.

With a soft smile appearing as Yoongi glances at Jimin, he teases, "It was your fault, you couldn't keep your eyes or hands off of me, you pervert. No wonder they found out."

Jaw dropping, Jimin playfully pushes Yoongi away, laughing, "Speak for yourself, who literally kissed me in the living room while everyone was not even a wall away."

Yoongi responds just by scrunching his nose cutely, making Jimin press a small kiss on top of it, giggling away when he sees Yoongi scowl. It is a few seconds before Yoongi playfully shakes his head and sighs.

"What am I going to do with you, Park Jimin?"

"I don't know, marriage sounds pretty nice."

"Let's talk about that after college."

"Ah! College! Class starts in two days," Jimin cries out, pouting, upset.

Snorting at the dramatic tone, Yoongi patted Jimins tummy, rubbing it comfortingly. "You'll be fine, the second year isn't hard."

"Easy for you to say, math lover."

"Well, by the end of this year, you're better at maths than me, so I don't know why you're complaining."

Jimin opens his mouth to say something back but then shuts his mouth again, not knowing what to say. Noticing, Yoongi chuckles before ruffling his hair and pecking his cheek.

"Either way, the piano will be there for us, so nothing to worry about."

——
omg gosh i had no idea what to even do for this chapter faosidhf;afhi had an idea to write the chapters where they actually go to yoongi's house and all but i just couldn't, iw as stuck for so long. so, i just scrapped it and went with a direct skip ahead to this and referring to the past events instead.

ahhhhhhhh finally the most burdensome chapter of this book is DONE XD this book is so close to finishing too. it was originally supposed to end on June 23, then on july 15, but then i just didn't find the time or the full idea or motivation to write it, so i postponed it until now, so here it is!!

and, idk when the next chapter will be posted, but it'll probably be the last day/chapter for this book (BUT IDK I MIGHT ADD A NECESSARY CHAP THAT I JUST DONT KNOW YET) :') we've come a long way, haven't we? it's hard to believe i went throughout the year for this book. i had even considered starting it this year bc i hadn't finished the book, but i'm so glad i'm impatient lmao

ANYWAYS GOODNIGHT Y'ALL I GOTTA SLEEPPP