April 05 | 16:00

Eyes a little widened in mild surprise, Jimin stares into Yoongi's gleeful eyes.

Glancing at the clock, Jimin furrows his brows and looks back at Yoongi, who was standing outside the front door, a cute smile adorning his face.

"I'm not complaining, but aren't you early? It's only four."

Swinging on his heels, Yoongi gleams. "I know. Not here for that." Then, he pouts, "I can be here as your boyfriend, too, you know, not just your teacher."

Giggling softly, Jimin steps aside, letting the man enter. "I know. I was just surprised. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind having a taste of something," there's a hint of a tease in Yoongi's voice, and Jimin knows exactly what he means when the elder steps close, touching their noses together.

"Oh?" Jimin teases back, a smirk playing on his lips.

Yoongi hums, eyes dropped down to Jimin's lips as he wetted his own. When he looks back up at Jimin's eyes, his heart thuds, seeing the other looking at his lips instead.

Soon enough, their eyes meet once again, seeming like the entire galaxy is sparkling in them. A hand gently reaching to rest on the base of Yoongi's neck, Jimin closes the gap. The other hand travels around Yoongi's waist, pulling them closer.

A light sound vibrates from Yoongi's throat, the kiss having knocked him out of his senses, forgetting why he was there in the first place.

When they part, after what feels like an eternity, they're flushed pink, goofy grins on their faces.

Then, Yoongi recalls what he's here for, brightening up as he stepped back. "There is a specific reason why I'm here early, though."

Curiously, Jimin tilts his head, wondering what it might be. But, when Yoongi just nudges him along towards the usual music room, he figures it's something to do with the piano. But, then—

"No, not to the music room, today," Yoongi clarified, chuckling, grasping Jimin's hand sweetly before passing the big glass doors and into the hallway beneath the stairs.

Confused, Jimin is about to ask what he means before they're in front of his dance room. He feels the warmth of Yoongi attaching to his side, the side of the man's face gently touching his own adorably.

"I was thinking the other day, we play the piano together too much — I know there can't be too much of that, but you know what I mean. It's something that's passed from me and onto you — that we share from my side. I thought we could have a dance date, because it's one of the things you love so much," Yoongi says, giving a toothy grin as he gives his boyfriend a side glance.

"Dance date?" Jimin inquires, inwardly laughing in delight. How did he get someone so lovely?

"Yes. We're going to dance today — don't mind me being really bad at it, but I want to share the moment with you along with something you adore and love, and love it, too."

The words make their home in Jimin's heart, his grip on Yoongi's hand tightening softly before he's opening the door, muttering a small, "Okay."

🎼🎹

"Ow— hyung, stop stepping on my foot. If you can't dance without looking, then you're free to look down to get used to it," Jimin huffs in slight annoyance. It was the fifth time Yoongi had accidentally stepped on his foot.

Sheepishly, Yoongi replies, "Sorry. I can't help it, your eyes are right there, I don't want to look anywhere else."

Heat rushes to Jimin's cheeks. A little embarrassed, he gently pushes Yoongi away, huffing again. "Stop being a sap. You can do that after we learn how to dance together. I said we could do easier stuff than this, but you wanted to do a couple one—" He's interrupted by soft chortles from the elder, making him pout. "What're you laughing at?"

"Nothing. You're cute." Yoongi's lips press a kiss on Jimin's nose, the touch light and feathery. "Very, very cute."

"Calling me cute won't make you any better at dancing, hyung," Jimin deadpans, laughing a little afterward and pressing a kiss on Yoongi's nose as well. "How about we make a deal?"

Raising an eyebrow, Yoongi nods, telling him to go on.

"Every time you get something down, we'll sit down for five minutes and just kiss."

Yoongi's eyes widen, attentive and ready. His hands immediately make their way back to the position Jimin taught them to be in, clearing his throat a little before he speaks, the tone of his words extremely amused. "Jimin, don't slack off in teaching me. Come on, I gotta learn this quick, I have business to attend."

This makes Jimin throw his head back and laugh heartily, eyes disappearing and cheeks tinting pink. He looks back at Yoongi with a nod, a mock serious expression on his face. "Got it, hyung. I won't let you down."

"You'd better not. This business is important."

This erupts more giggles from the dancer.

"Oh, I know."

Okay, my exams ended today but I still have practical exams and board exams left so don't expect much this next month and a half.

Also, iM SCREAMING THAT TEASER EUPHORIA IM CRYING IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
IM SO CONFUSED ABOUT HOW I FEEL BC IT WAS SO CALM WHEN THE THEORIES PAUSED AFTER LY: Her BUT THEN I WAS LIKE I MISS HYYH AND THEY ACTUALLY BROUGHT IT BACK??? IM C R Y I NG

anyways yeah i've been screaming about this for hours now my virtual throats about to go sore

thank you for reading everyone <3 hope you liked this chapter, it's one of my favorites

—addy