June 14 | 20:50

Eyes running over the papers Yoongi left, Jimin let out a breath, remembering the day's class.

The fingers of his right hand pressing the keys as he remembered how they looked on paper, his left index finger tracing the printed notes.

It wasn't boring to him, not at all. He just continued, repeatedly playing the printed notes he read- having the memory from class still fresh in his mind.

Although it was so repetitive, Jimin didn't notice. He kept going, running it through again and again, in hopes of permanently leaving an imprint on his mind- or rather, his musical spirit.

Without even a break, he went through it again and again, not having the heart or the ability to stop. He wanted to continue, he wanted to work hard and achieve this.

He wanted to be one with the piano.

This was just his baby steps, he thought

So, he kept going.

🎼🎹

With tired eyes and heavy feet, Jimin actually realized what time it was, almost midnight- around a minute left, actually.

Not even having the energy to think that he'd just spent three hours just pressing notes on the piano, he dragged himself up the stairs and into his room.

Brushing his teeth left to do the next morning, he just pulled his pants off before slipping into bed, eyes almost instantly shutting.

A long soft breath leaving his lips before his breathing evened out gently, he fell into slumber.

He dreamt about pianos that night.