September 12 | 15:02

Waking up to the muffled sound of someone talking, Yoongi rubs his eyes, letting his systems pull away from slumber.

He'd taken a nap without even realizing, he notices. But, his attention quickly goes to Namjoon's muffled voice at the door, sounding happy.

"Who's at the door?" Yoongi asks Hoseok, who was sitting a little away from him on the same couch.

Then, he hears a familiar laugh, although the sound was muffled, he can still very well recognize it.

"It's Jimin. He's dropping by to leave a present for Namjoon."

"He can't stay?"

"No... he said he has one more class after this, speaking of which-"

If Yoongi had any drowsiness left, it's surely gone now. He jumpes up to stand and quickly looks for his bag. "I have to go to class, too-"

Grabbing his bag after shortly spotting it, he fights back the urge to flip Hoseok off while the other laughs. The other knows he has class and didn't even wake him up.

By the time he's at the door, it's closed and Namjoon is making his way back, face looking delighted.

"Oh, you have class, too, hyung, I forgot. Be safe," Namjoon says just as Yoongi leaves, giving a wave.

Hurrying towards the elevator area, he sees one closing and ran towards it, putting his hand in the gap to make it open again.

If he isn't too late, Jimin will be in the same one, he silently hopes.

And, much to his delight, the boy is there, busy on his phone. He tears his eyes away from the screen to look at who just entered the elevator with him.

Yoongi can feel his own lips curve up at the surprised look on Jimin's face.

"Yoongi hyung?"

The door closes again and the elevator starts moving down.

"Did you think I was someone else?"

Laughing at Yoongi's retort, Jimin shakes his head. "No. I'm guessing you're going to the same place as I am?"

Humming an answer of 'yes', Yoongi looks towards the door, which is already opening now that the movement has stopped. As Yoongi walks out, he can hear Jimin scurrying to walk beside him. And, without a word, the two make their way towards the bus stop after leaving the building.

They find the mere presence of each other comfortable, not even needing to speak to know how the other feel; content.

(After getting seated on the bus, Yoongi silently offers Jimin one earphone of the pair; both of them just quietly enjoying the peaceful ride to school, the songs Yoongi plays being gentle, melodious piano solos.)