December 20 | 13:48

I hope your day is brightened by even a little bit after reading this if you're having a bad one.

"Exams finally ended! Let's go to an arcade to celebrate today!" Taehyung suggests, a wide grin spread on his lips.

Jin gives him a look, "Why would you want to go somewhere you'd obviously lose?"

Pouting, Taehyung glowered, Jungkook patting his back in comfort. "It's okay, hyung. Namjoon hyung just said they're also done with their exams, so don't worry, you'll have someone worse than you."

This makes Taehyung laugh, cutely ruffling Jungkook's hair, "Thanks~"

The two then fall into their own world of smiles, and laughing conversations.

Jin and Jimin just watch them, the latter nudging the elder before he asked, "Honestly, why aren't they dating already?"

The reply from Jin is a shrug, a sigh with it.

"Oh~! I just realized we have a break of three weeks!" Jimin voices, excitement radiating off of his tone. With a delighted sparkle in his eyes, he continues, "I can finally dance and play the piano with all my heart this whole break– ah, I'm happy~"

This gets the other three's attention, mischievous looks headed towards Jimin's direction.

"Oh~?" Taehyung starts, teasing.

Jin continues, bemused, "Are you sure that's all you're excited about?"

Then, Jungkook adds salt to the wound of Jimin's embarrassment. "I wonder if it's only the piano's presence you're looking forward to, hm?"

Rolling his eyes, his cheeks heat up cutely and he faces the other way, a little bashful. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Dropping all acts, Jin gets to the point, almost mockingly scoffing. "You know, your sugar. How do you say it in English? Sugar! Oh, that's the perfect joke!" He says, laughing loudly.

The others are already shaking their heads and face-palming before Jin continues. "What type of sugar does Jimin love?" He pauses, the embarrassment not only reaching Jimin at this point, but also Taehyung and Jungkook. They're at a public ground at campus – passers can hear this.

"S-U-G-A, Suga!" Then he bursts out his iconic post-old-man-joke laugh, not failing to make the other three crack a smile before bursting into laughter too.

("Wait—! I don't l-love him!")