September 26 | 17:50

"- just to the nearby bakery? Oh, yeah, that's fine. I completely trust you."

Hearing the muffled voice of his mother as he comes down the stairs, he wonders who she was talking to.

Then he hears a familiar laugh and voice, "Thank you. I'll keep him safe, you don't have to worry."

Recognizing the voice as Yoongi coming from the kitchen, Jimin approaches the door to it. Curiously, Jimin pokes his head inside to see Yoongi facing his mother, as she was waiting for something to boil on the stove.

"Oh, Jimin-ah!" His mother says, immediately seeing him, making Yoongi turn around almost instantly.

Yoongi waves, making Jimin wave back, smiling. Then, he remembers to ask, "What were you two talking about?"

The loud sound of boiling covers the air making Jimin's mom apologize before saying, "Isn't the kitchen too loud of a place to talk for you two?"

The two silently make their way out, Jimin still curious. But, instead of asking right away, he starts his way towards the music room.

"Jimin."

Stopping in his tracks, Jimin turns around to look at Yoongi in question, who's giving him an amused look.

Laughing at Jimin's still expression of confusion, Yoongi steps towards him and gently grabs his wrist. "Let's go."

Letting Yoongi lead him towards the door, Jimin is still confused, but doesn't say anything and diligently puts his shoes on when Yoongi lets go of his wrist to do the same.

Jimin follows Yoongi out the house and shuts the front door.

After walking along the sidewalk for a minute or so, Jimin finally decides to speak, a playful tone covering his voice.

"Are you kidnapping me, hyung?"

The question makes Yoongi breath out laughter, shaking his head.

"Why would I need to kidnap you? You're already coming with me without any question."

Realizing what Yoongi said is true, Jimin pouts. The two were still walking, at a moderate pace, appreciating the cool wind of September.

"Can you just explain everything, I'm sure you know why I'm confused," Jimin huffs cutely, making Yoongi give him an expression of amusement.

"Alright. I'm taking you out."

Jimin blinks, face blank for a second before he flushes. "W-why?"

"Because you're such an amazing student, I thought that we needed to slow down a bit so that you wouldn't take over the world with your out-of-the-universe abilities." The words ensues a giggle from Jimin, Yoongi's lips curving up as he hears it.

Gently nudging Yoongi, Jimin says, his splendor of a smile still on his face, "Tell me actually, why?"

"I'm just taking you to a bakery. We won't have class today. I just want to treat you, really. You've been doing very well."

Not knowing what to say, Jimin doesn't, heart pacing irregularly, and eyes averted to not meet Yoongi's, too flustered for his own good.

Before knowing it, Jimin feels a hand wrap around his. Not even having the time to react, he feels Yoongi pull him gently across the street.

Mumbling, cheeks dusted pink, Jimin says, "You could've just told me, you know?"

Eyes curving along with his lips, Yoongi replies back, his own face tinted with a blush.

"That wouldn't give me the chance to hold your hand, now, would it?"