April 12 | 13:58

Looking at the small plaque saying 'Music Department', Jimin nods to himself, making sure one last time he was going to the right part of the building. 

Entering, he looks around to see not many people loitering around, just a few students leaving or entering. 

A little panicked that he'll have no help, he grabs the attention of the closest person. "Excuse me, do you know Min Yoongi?"

The person looks surprised, but smiles. "Ah, yes. I assume you're looking for him? Just go up the stairs through there," she says, pointing towards a hallway, "and the first door on your left is what you're looking for."

Bowing a little in gratitude, Jimin mutters a 'thanks' before he's off, scurrying in the direction the person pointed towards. 

When he sees the door, he notices it's open. Standing just outside it, he peeps inside without a sound, not intending to disturb. 

With curious eyes, he looks around to see the room full of instruments and a few students around. 

He spots Yoongi, eyes lighting up and lips curving up as his eyes land on the pretty black haired man. 

Yoongi is surprisingly at the drums, looking a little unsure but still smiling as he tests something out. But, after a few seconds, he seems confused, looking up towards someone to ask them something.

Jimin's eyes widen a little, not expecting it to be the girl he saw Yoongi with some time back. A little flare of jealousy rises, but he internally laughs at himself for the pettiness of it, the envy immediately disappearing after a second.

He watched for a bit more, seeing Yoongi's bright smile as the girl teaches him how to do it. He nods when he gets it, and the girl goes away. And, for a moment, Jimin relishes in the smile Yoongi holds. 

But, there's a rush of self-consciousness. He suddenly feels small, like an ant about to get crushed.

It's not the girl, Jimin thinks. And, it shouldn't be anything else either, he tries to convince himself.

However, it's still there, the sight bluing his heart. 

Not the sight of the girl, no. It's the whole situation. Yoongi playing the drums, all the happiness in his eyes when seated in front of the percussion instrument. 

Jimin knew it was petty, and he's definitely being irrational. 

But, the insecurity wrapped him like a blanket. He somehow felt as if Yoongi likes it better than the piano – he knows it isn't true, but he can't help but let it affect him.

Before he can act on any unnecessary and irrational thoughts, he slips away, stepping away from the room. And, he leaves.