June 09 | 11:03

"Yah, Namjoon-ah, if you're going to hang out with us but end up on the phone texting Jin hyung, then don't bother coming next time," Hoseok says, pouting.

"Yeah, he's probably with Jimin and the others group, let him be free, too. Don't chain him with your relationship—"

Before Yoongi can finish his joke, Namjoon sets his phone down, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, alright. Don't act like you don't do the same with Jimin, though—"

Yoongi laughs through his nose, taking a sip of his Americano. "No, because he knows not to text me when I say I'm out with others. And, I know not to text him when he's out with others."

Hoseok leans on his hand, curiously blinking before he asks, "What if he's cheating?"

This makes Yoongi let out an even bigger laugh. "Like that kid's gonna find someone more perfect than me." The words seem out of place and slightly rude, but the softening of Yoongi's eyes and the small smile says that Yoongi's heart belonged in Jimin's heart forever, and he meant it all out of affection and endearment.

"What if he thinks you're cheating?" Hoseok adds on, curiously.

Now, Yoongi's all soft and adorable expression dropped to an annoyed one, making Yoongi shake his head. "Are you an idiot? Jimin's thousand percent beauty can't and won't let me stray my eyes away. I never want to, either. He's... too good for this world."

Namjoon sighed in exasperation and gave Yoongi a look. "I get it you're whipped and all, but that's not what he asked. He asked what if he thinks you're cheating."

Yoongi doesn't even need to think for this answer, shaking his head in real disappointment with his friends.

"I'll never do anything to make him think about that as even a possibility."

🎼🎹

"Jimin-ssi—"

"Jungkook, stop that," Jimin says, trying to be assertive but all he gets out are lots of giggles and a slight push towards Jungkook.

Taehyung ignores the two just laughing instead of helping out the rest two find their way.

"Jin hyung, did you find where we are?" Taehyung asks, leaning over to see the map Jin is holding.

Jin shakes his head, eyes still scanning the map as he also looks around.

"Taehyung, control your man, he's still being mean to me, despite being about to turn into an adult."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and points to Jin. "Can you two help us? We won't be able to go the place if we don't know where it is!"

Curiously Jimin looks over Jin's shoulder, too, looking at the map.

"Oh, you're using the map that was on the pamphlet, aren't those usually inaccurate? Yoongi told me when I tried to lead the way with this once—"

"Okay, I get it you love Yoongi and all, but we don't wanna hear you thirst over him while we're trying to find a way—" Jin says, but Jimin just gives him a scandalized look.

"I was just saying—!"

Before Jimin can defend himself, Taehyung has his hand over his lips with a sheepish smile. "Yes, we know. But, please, or this place will be too full and we won't be able to go in there! I've wanted to go since ages so please, please, please."

In defeat, Jimin slumps his shoulders, pouting as Taehyung pulls back his hands. The latter noticed Jungkook a few feet away, using his phone.

"Jungkookie! This isn't the time to be using your phone, we have to—" Before Taehyung can finish, Jungkook is stepping forward to show him his phone screen, a deadpan look on the younger's face.

"We could've literally just Google-mapped it."