June 16 | 19:12

"And this one... is this..." the moment flashing in his head, Jimin let his left hand to the work, having learnt the bass clef today.

Feeling odd about using his non-dominant hand, he knew he had to work harder to get this clef properly.

And, just like he did the previous days, he went through the papers again and again.

Not even getting tired- well, not noticing- he didn't even notice time pass with the sound of the piano covering the ticking of the clock.

🎼🎹

Peering inside the room where her son was practicing, she smiled softly, dinner in her hands.

Not wanting to disturb him, she just quietly stepped into the room and placed the tray on a side chair, leaving before Jimin noticed.

Closing the door gently, she realized it was time to leave for her work- she had a night duty today until tomorrow afternoon.

Thinking of the next day, remembering that Yoongi would come over for the morning, she considered giving the boy a spare key to the house. She was only home half of the time anyway, so it seemed like a good idea.

Grabbing her bag and getting a spare key, she left, the first stop being Yoongi's flat. She'd asked for his address just in case for situations like these.

She trusted him wholeheartedly. She didn't know why, to her, it felt like Yoongi was just the perfect person for Jimin. She didn't even know what made her think like that or what she was referring to when she thought that.

But, she knew, he was perfect for Jimin - in every aspect.