March 09 | 23:00

Jimin's finger linger above the send button, retracting it, but then going to press it again, but then pulling it back again. It's getting a little frustrating even for him; he just wants to have the message across clearly, but he's too nervous to even send the decode for what he made.

He's almost about to change his mind to even send it when his fingers accidentally press forward.

Heart stopping, his eyes turn into saucers, panic bubbling in him. If he lets his finger go, it'll send. He contemplates for a second, then decides to just go for it. The whole purpose of this was to show how much he appreciates and loves Yoongi anyway.

So, taking a deep breath, Jimin pulls his finger back, the text sent. Not even a half minute later, he sees Yoongi's read it.

Heart pounding in anticipation, Jimin curls in his bed, the warmth around him soothing him as he waits patiently for the response.

Just staring at the idle screen, Jimin thinks as to how Yoongi would react. Smiling at the thought, he giggles to himself softly.

After a few minutes of daydreaming, he gets a message, making him jump in surprise before quickly checking what Yoongi sent.

Yoongi hyung — Such a late birthday wish, Jiminie

Beaming, Jimin, amusedly but nervously replies, wondering if Yoongi'd gotten the whole thing, yet.

When he receives the answer, he can hear his heart beating loudly.

Yoongi hyung — Not yet. Just got the happy birthday part done

He just waits, staring at the screen, wondering how he'd react.

After a few seconds, his mind travels to the times they're together, the thoughts themselves bringing his chest a constriction of joy.

Without even noticing, Jimin seems to be falling asleep a little, dosing off as he waits for a response, the chat screen still open.

But, just then, the loud sound of the notification wakes him up, startling him before he frantically reads Yoongi's reaction.

Yoongi hyung — jimin

Yoongi hyung — meet me at the bus stop

Yoongi hyung — right now

The words fill Jimin's blood with excitement, heart beating faster as he gleams. Getting up, he rushes out and down the stairs, grabbing the keys and taking a glimpse of the time before he's out the door.

By the time he's halfway there, he notices the small flakes of white falling, and suddenly a gust of cold air hits him, goosebumps rising all over. He regrets not wearing a jacket.

Even so, he still keeps going, not wanting to be late. He wants all of this to happen before the day ends. But, there were only a few minutes left until Min Yoongi would be twenty-one and a day old.

And, only a few minutes until that same Min Yoongi stands in front of him.

So, he doesn't mind the wait, nor if it spills into another day.

Any day with him is lovely.

Lmao hope you guys can wait 12 hours now since the next chapter is the next day even if it's only like 3 mins from the last line of this chap 😂 I'm too sleepy.

Anyways soMEONE MADE A MOODBOARD FOR THIS AND ITS SO PERFECT I ALMOST CRIED KDSHKDD 😭 i love it so much so I'm sharing it so y'all can love it too

It's made by sunny-jams   and it's so perfect fidhskd esPECIALLY BC OF THAT TOP RIGHT PIC LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IS SO THE MOOD TOO BUT THE TOP RIGHT JUST MADE IT 500x BETTER BECAUSE ITS LIKE EXACTLY HOW THE LESSONS GO AND THEY SIT IN THAT ORDER TOO

Okay I'm gonna stop screaming and actually go to sleep now

(After looking at your comments ofc)

And btw I actually was so distracted by the comments that I poured way too much toothpaste onto my toothbrush

Also about Yoongi's age, he's turning 21 in this fic 😂 because 1. it's an au 2. In the beginning of the fic jimin is 18 and yoongi is 20, so currently jimin is 19 and yoongi is 21. But, the way they look is from the bst era, in case anyone forgot haha

—addy