October 06 | 18:42

The door swings open before it slams shut, immediately capturing Hoseok's attention. "Hyung?" Before he's even said the word, the said man is already out of the living room and he hears a muffled sound of the door shutting.

Concerned about his roommate, Hoseok's eyebrows furrow. Did something happen? He's here early, today.

Then, he shrugs. I'll ask Jimin one day, it's not like Yoongi hyung will answer me, anyway.

🎼🎹

Yoongi's face still hasn't cooled down, mind replaying the scene over and over.

What the hell even was that?

He feels as if he was imagining thing- maybe hallucinating. There's no way that was real.

There's no way Jimin tried to kiss him.

Then, he feels like letting out built up emotions in his chest dealing with the platinum blonde boy, wanting to flail and thrash it away. Just having the thought of kissing Jimin couldn't even exist to him. It was too unattainable to even imagine.

He collapses on the floor, back now against the door as he now has his hands covering his warm face.

I like him, I definitely like him. He concludes. Then, sighs. I like him so much that I've come to the point of imagining him almost kissing me - there's no fucking way he actually tried that.

He replays the scene in his head again, and immediately curls up to himself, a jittery feeling in his stomach. He was probably leaning to get something on my face, and I accidentally leaned in too - that's why he left the room.

He thinks for a while and his thoughts make actually perfect sense to him, slapping his own cheeks lightly so it cools down. Wait, is there even anything on my face?

Rushing to the nearest mirror in the room, he looks at his usually pale face now completely pink. Carefully checking every inch of his face, he finds nothing.

Then, he realizes it was an almost kiss after all, and his heart does a flip as his chest constricts in the best way.

Fuck-

He still can't comprehend anything and just leaves it at that- unable to think any further.

Just seated on the floor, heart a mess with his mind mush, he hits replay of that memory continuously.