March 17 | 13:30

The knock at the door let's everyone know the presence outside. Everyone knows who it is, seeing there's only one person missing from the scene.

Hoseok heads to the door, being the closest one, and opens it to show Jimin.

"Hoseok hyung~ hello!" He greets before entering, taking off his shoes as Hoseok closes the door, saying hi back.

As the two enter the living room, everyone greets Jimin. It's a normal interaction, nothing out of the ordinary; everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Seokjin is playing a game against Jungkook while Hoseok and Namjoon are watching a video together. Taehyung seems to be taking selfies. And, Yoongi is just asleep sitting up, head leaned back, a soft expression on his face.  

"Guys, why did we even hang out when we all aren't even doing anything together," Jimin comments absentmindedly as he approaches Yoongi from behind the couch that the elder is resting on.

Everyone's eyes go to him, watching curiously. But, they're sure that it's just another moment where Jimin admires Yoongi without admitting anything – frustrating them a little.

However, when Jimin grabs a hold of Yoongi's face upside down and casually kisses him, it throws everyone off.

Eyes widened, everyone is processing what just happened, on the edge of their seats. Jungkook is about to say something when Yoongi's eyes flutter open. Everyone shuts up, quietly watching what's gonna happen next, again, already sure that Jimin is gonna play it off and it just ends with both of them flustered and never fessing up their real feelings.

And, once again, everyone is surprised when Yoongi just smiles and reaches up to pull Jimin's head down into another kiss.

The angle is slightly awkward, as they're kissing upside down. But, it doesn't last long enough to get far and be bothered by the position, the sound of everyone else starting to scream making them break apart.

"What!?" everyone's screeches are mixed, creating a cacophony of shock.

"When did this..." Taehyung starts, too surprised to even continue.

"When did this happen?" Hoseok asks, completing the question.

The two are just looking at the rest of them as they're in a very agitated and comical position, lined up around the couch in question.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, glancing up at Jimin before looking back at the rest. "You mean when we got together?"

The five all nod, and Namjoon asks, "You're officially dating?" It wasn't even a real question, just a cry of pleasant surprise.

Snorting, Yoongi just reaches up to gently pat Jimin's cheek before smiling. "Last week, on my birthday."

Jimin interrupts, "No. It wasn't on your birthday," he pouts. "It was the day after."

Yoongi scrunches his nose in distaste, "Really? I arrived that late?"

"Why are you two acting so casual about it?!" Jungkook asks, huffing.

"Yeah!" Seokjin adds, "Why didn't you tell us, what the hell?"

"Um... it never came up?" Yoongi tries, unsure of how to answer.