October 24 | 16:57

Yoongi feels like he's about to die.

Every muscle in his appendages aching with a splitting headache, nose so runny, he had three empty toilet paper rolls by the bed.

Staring at the ceiling, eyes watery, he hopes his death comes fast; this is too painful. He's reaching for the roll of toilet paper again when he hears the door open.

"Hoseok, do you have the medicine? I literally feel like I'm about to die."

He hears no response, hearing soft foot steps approaching the bed, coming around so he's standing in front of Yoongi.

"Hoseok hyung left for class."

Eyes widening at the voice (gentle and angelic), he tiredly looks up at who it is, blinking the tears out of his eyes to see Jimin.

"Jimin?" Yoongi voices, then closes his eyes, they burned too much at the moment to keep them open. There was no way Jimin was here, it was probably his brain playing with him and his fantasies.

"I brought medicine," he hears and he jerks his eyes open again, blinking profusely to properly look at Jimin, who was really, actually there.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks, and he immediately wishes he hadn't, hearing how raspy his voice sounds. He clears his threat and looks at Jimin with his eyes barely open. "I called your mom and-"

His words were cut short with something being dropped in his mouth, Jimin's eyes watching him sharply. "Sit up so you can swallow it down."

Bewildered, Yoongi sits ups, accepting the glass of water and drinking it up, swallowing the tablet with it.

"What... what are you doing here?" He asks, speaking really slowly. He almost soll thinks he's imagining this, but that medicine proved him wrong.

"I'm here to take care of you while Hoseok hyung's gone. He apparently has an exam today," Jimin answers, just standing there awkwardly. "He left a few minutes ago. Told me where everything is."

"Oh... okay," is all Yoongi says before he's closing his eyes again, lying back down. He feels like Jimin is watching, and he thanks the world for the first time that day for being sick as his red cheeks were disguised.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Yoongi asks, voice sounding tired.

"No... I would make some food but I can't cook..." he hears Jimin mutter. "I'll order some soup and food for you. Other than that, I'll keep you company."

A smile falls upon Yoongi's lips, eyes still closed when he hears a low sound of a classical song play.

"Jimin."

"Hm?"

"Pass the toilet paper please."

"Okay."

"Thank you," he whispers, speaking normally being too tiring. He barely opens his eyes to land them on the angel. "I probably look disgusting. I haven't taken a shower either..."

He sees Jimin's blinding grin as the boy shakes his head. "It's okay. You're sick, hyung. It's understandable."

Yoongi fights the urge to kiss Jimin right then and there. He's glad he doesn't act on it; that seemed like it wouldn't do better to their relationship at the moment and Jimin would get sick. It was a no in his book. So, he just averts his gaze and blows his nose before tossing it into the bin a bit far from the bed, showing off his basketball skills.

He tosses the roll off somewhere, sinking back into the covers, wanting to drown in the warmth.

Then, he hears Jimin singing, voice low, soft, and gentle, immediately soothing his mind into relaxation.

He thinks, Jimin's presence is warm enough.