April 28 | 17:45

The door opened, revealing Namjoon. "Hey, Jimin."

Jimin smiles, entering through the door after Namjoon head back in, closing the door and taking off his shoes on the way.

When he's in the room with the rest, he greets them. And, noticed that Yoongi actually isn't here.

Sitting down next to Jin, he asks, "Where's Yoongi hyung?"

"Not here. He hasn't responded to our texts either..." Hoseok replies, pursing his lips in slight annoyance. "He's probably ignoring us on purpose."

"Why don't you text him, Jimin? I'm sure you're priority," Jungkook says, a little teasingly.

Breathing out a laugh, Jimin gets his phone out. "If he's not viewing his phone, he won't reply to me either, though."

"I'm sure he'll get here eventually, I'll go back to preparing the food. What movie are we watching again?" Seokjin asks.

Jungkook pouts a little. "I don't think I have any good ones in DVD, we gotta watch something online. My parents don't buy any movies."

"I know a good one, it's on YouTube, too! I'll take care of it," Namjoon offers, reaching for the laptop.

"Jimin hyung, can you go and get the blankets from the other room? You're the one closest to it," Jungkook sheepishly asks.

Letting out a mock sigh, Jimin smiles as he stands up. "Alright."

As he's stepping away from the crowd and into a room with his own thoughts, he starts to get a little worried. Where might Yoongi be?

🎼🎹

Ignoring the notifications on his phone, Yoongi continues to walk, eyes wandering, not really focused on the sight, but lost in thought. He's had this thought in his mind for a while now.

Jimin. Lovely Jimin, who transcends beauty beyond what the universe could hold. Jimin, who loves him dearly and showed him in a way he'd never imagined. A soul who's just in love with the piano as much as he is.

He wants to reciprocate, in an equal intensity, if not, more. He wants to sweep Jimin off his feet with a true and honest display of his heart and how much emotion he has overflowing in it.

Passing by the vegetable market area, Yoongi steps into an area with more indoor stores, of vague and interesting items. He recalls there's a music store around here somewhere.

Humming to himself, ignoring more of the vibrations in his pocket, he paces, trying to find the music store to see what idea he could muster up.

When he's finally there, he just stands outside, glancing in the glass window, eyes scanning the different yet familiar instruments.

Biting his lips, he feels a burst of exhilaration in his chest, an idea emerging. His eyes widen just a little, a wide smile following.

Finally, he rummages his pocket, fishing out his phone, ignoring past the millions of notifications of his friends' and even Jimin's to text Namjoon. When he sends a text asking about his plan, he puts his phone back in his pocket, deciding that maybe he should finally head over to the hang-out at Jungkook's.

He lets out a breathy giggle, gleeful that he's got a lovely idea for the loveliest person.

Omg this was actually supposed to be yesterday's date but I really wasn't in the mood to write and was feeling super down so lol

Hope you liked this~ there's one more after this today, about to write it right now while listening to one of my favorite bands, before heading to bed

Hope y'all liked this

Be back in a sec 😂