-Chapter 1-

A woman in the kitchen noticed his presence and walked over to greet him with a long passionate kiss on his lips. Takumi kissed her back with the same passion.

"What keep you so long?" She asked swinging her arms around his shoulder.

"No need to worry. I'm here now."

Takumi lifted her up bridal style and carried the lovely woman in his arms over to a couch. He sat down carefully with her in his arms and wrapped one of his arms around her body. Her name was Mei Watari, a woman he was dating for five years and the woman he wanted to settle down with. They met back when a friend introduced the two and at first Takumi was skeptical since he usually showed no interest in girls. 

Mei for Takumi was the only one who had ever understood and accepted him for who he was. Having hardly come across anyone like that he became attracted to her. If not her he questioned who else? Who would ever love him as just Takumi?  Mei was caring and kind to others.

Early this year he wanted to officially introduce her to his family rather than just mention her to them. Unfortunately for him, it was announced he was to marry Misaki Ayuzawa, a woman who he never met. He opposed the wedding plus the idea of marrying a complete stranger and wanted them to know he wanted to marry Mei but his family was persistent. He couldn't run away as it would be pointless as both him and Mei both have a life built here in Japan. After thinking it through they decided the best thing would be to have Misaki cancel the wedding herself. Both Takumi and Misaki needed to oppose the wedding.

It was known Misaki for some reason hated men and Takumi well sometimes he could drive someone crazy. He didn't see them as the perfect match either.  There was no point in acting cold to her, Misaki would just decide to go along with the marriage but if she felt he was too good for her just maybe she'll cancel on her own. But how well will that plan work when he's usually cold to others?

"Takumi how long do we have to wait until you and I can actually be married?" Mei pouted resting her head against his broad shoulders. It wasn't easy when the man you love was planning a wedding with another woman.

Takumi smiled and caressed her arm loving allowing her to know it's okay. "You have to be patient. The wedding is three months away so let's say in four months we'll be engaged."

Hurting someone for his advantage was the last thing Takumi wanted to do but this was his future with the woman he loved so he had to do anything for Mei.

"Do you two really not sleep in the same beds?" Mei questioned smirking. Even though she already knew Takumi and Misaki slept in different beds.

Takumi frowned. Of course him and Misaki weren't sleeping in the same bed. He had no plans of sleeping with Misaki. "No. Why would I do that?"

"Good," She came closer to his neck and trailed light kisses up to his neck and across his jawline. "I don't want you around other women like that. You're mine."

Takumi pulled her even closer to him. He used his free arm which wasn't holding her and lifted up her chin so he could kiss her. His hands roamed her body until they disappeared under her clothes.

"Careful Takumi you're engaged to be married," Mei teased but still continued to kiss him. She started to open his shirt.

"You are the one I love," Takumi whispered seductively against her skin. His hands never left her warm body.

"Does that make me a mistress?" Mei half-joked.

Takumi chuckled at her comment. Only she could make a joke out of a situation like that. "I guess it does."