- Chapter 11-

All alone I watch you watch her

Like she's the only girl you've ever seen

You don't care, you never did

You don't give a damn about me

Yeah, all alone I watch you watch her

She's the only thing you've ever seen

How is it you never notice

That you are slowly killing me?- I hate you, I love you

Misaki stood in her room looking through the closet trying to decide the best outfit for her "date" with Takumi. It was weird to think of it as a date. It was more of like a meeting with the guy she was getting married to.

"Definitely not a date." She muttered trying to shake that thought out of her head. "Where the heck are we going? What do I wear?"

She picked up her phone thinking it was best to get Sakura's opinion. She dialed the number and waited for her friend to pick up.

"Hello," Sakura answered.

"I desperately need your help. I don't know what to wear to dinner." Misaki stated while she still looked through her clothes.

"Dinner with who? Your parents?"

Misaki paused. "With Takumi?"

"What?!" Sakura screamed.

Misaki sighed. "He asked me to join him for dinner."

Sakura squealed. "You two are going on a date!"

"No!" Misaki denied. "I thought you disliked him. Why are you excited?"

"Well I thought you disliked him too but here you are getting dressed for him."

"I...I don't like him but I don't dislike him. We're just trying to coexist with each other. It's not so bad." Misaki admitted pulling out a black dress.

"Well as long as you're happy then I'm happy. Where are you two going so I can get an idea of what you should wear."

"One sec I'll ask him," Misaki said placing her phone on the bed. She left her bedroom and without thinking entered Takumi's room without knocking. "Hey, Takumi when- Oh my bad."

Unfortunately for her, Takumi had begun to change and was only in his underwear now. Misaki blushed like crazy unsure what to do.

"Uh.." She was lost for words.

"Are you a perv now Misaki? All you had to do was ask and I would've shown you all this." Takumi teased enjoying her blushing face.

"I just..." She cleared her throat. "I wanted to know where we're going." She said looking at the ceiling to avoid looking at Takumi.

"Just a little restaurant. No need to dress up too much."

"Good. Then bye." She quickly ran out of the room.

Takumi shook his head laughing.

.....

"We're going to a place where we don't have to dress up too much."

"Oh, you should wear something casual then. Wear the black jacket I got you, a white T-shirt and black pants. You have those black and white shoes you bought last month. You can wear your hair down and no makeup. You don't want to look like you're trying to get his attention, it should be the other way around."

"Right." Misaki had no intention of putting on makeup. It was such a hassle to put on. "Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow."

"No problem~"