-Chapter 3-

Misaki wasn't quite sure what he was planning. She'd heard about his personality. He was cold to others and very smart with what he does. Takumi was a person who distanced himself from others and didn't mind giving you the cold shoulder. Why was he playing nice to her before? That was what scared her the most. What was he hiding? That part she wanted to know at least.

"What will you show me?" Misaki asked him curiously. This might be the only thing that came out of his mouth that was something he meant.

"You want to know the real me then you'll regret it. Everything will turn you away from me," Takumi said taking off his coat and throwing it in a chair.

"We'll have to see about that first," Misaki answered back. Was he trying to scare her off? It'll take more than a cold personality to do that.

Takumi chuckled. This woman was something else. "We'll have to see about that? Ok, Miss Ayuzawa."

Ok so now he wants to use her last name. What a change in personality indeed.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Takumi asked Misaki even though it was quite clear. For her business of course.

"For my business," Misaki answered honestly. It wasn't like she'll deny it. She wasn't marrying him because she loved him. Hell no! This was all for the future of her company. He knew that. But she was hoping just maybe there will be feelings towards each other in the future.

"You don't love me so why marry me?" Takumi pressed on.

Misaki stared at him in confusion. "You don't love me either and yet you're marrying me so what is your point?"

"I was forced into this but you, you're selfish."

Misaki was appalled. She was selfish? There was no one more selfish than his entire family. He must be crazy.

"You're thinking of why not hang unto him for my business. Whether I love him or not let's hang unto to him for more money. Am I wrong?" Takumi smirked watching her facial expression changed to anger.

"Wrong. That's not completely true-"

"It's the truth!"

"I don't need your money. I have my own money which I worked hard for. You wouldn't know about hard work you had everything given to you," Misaki replied furiously. How could someone like him call her selfish? It was like the pot calling the kettle black.

"Right because your father walked out on you right?"

He didn't just say that? That wasn't something she easily discussed and not with just anyone.

"You've hated men your whole life and pushed them away. Tell me, are you trying to hang unto me because you're scared no other man would want to marry you? I mean get past the money and who would stay around you," Takumi started to say what he felt. She did ask him to be himself and these were all things he wanted to know.

"You better stop it," Misaki warned him. She felt like punching him.

"Keep living that way and you'll end up alone," Takumi said honestly. Maybe it was harsh but she needed to hear it whether she liked it or not.

Misaki's blood was boiling. He didn't even know her and yet he was judging her. He didn't understand her past to know how hurt she felt being betrayed.

"Then will a son born out of an affair live happily?" Misaki asked. Just like how he knew things about her she knew things about him. He wanted to throw some low blows so could she. "You know what? Just escort yourself out this home."