- Chapter 4-

Takumi was lost for words at this moment. What the hell was Misaki doing here of all places? She shouldn't be here right now. He was on a date with Mei. Crap Mei was on her way here. Why was everything going wrong? Maybe he could get rid of Misaki before Mei got here. 

"What do you want?" Takumi growled at Misaki trying to ditch her. He rested his hands in his pockets looking off to the direction Mei would come from.

Misaki wanted to beat the crap out of Takumi but she remembered the place they were at was not a place to behave like that. It was inappropriate for her. People know who she was in the business world and they surely knew who Takumi was. Fighting him would not leave her nor her company with a good image. As much as Misaki hated it she had to let him get away from speaking to her like that without a good ass whooping.

She breathes in and out trying to not let her fists have a mind of its own. Misaki released a deep breath then smiled but you could tell she was be planning a murder behind that smile. It was so sweet-looking yet it gave off an aura of danger and caution to stay away.

"My friend and I are having lunch here a-"

"Well then have fun," Takumi stated nonchalantly ready to walk away.

Misaki stopped in front of him. "Why don't you stop being too much of a dick and listen for once."

He was really irritating her.

"Why don't you stop being a spoilt brat and move?" Takumi retorted back.

Misaki sent him a deadly glare. "Spoil? I'm spoiled? I think you'd be the last to talk seeing how your family throws money around so easily."

"I'm not like my family and plus you don't know me," Takumi answered stepping to the side.

"That's right! I don't know you and you don't know me so how do you know I'm spoiled?" Misaki questioned softly. No one else needed to hear their conversation."Look the only reason I'm here is that my friend wants to meet you."

Takumi raised an eyebrow. "And? Why should I go?"

Misaki's lip twitches slightly. "Because I won't leave you alone until you go. If she wants to meet the idiot I have to marry I won't let her down so.....your call."

Takumi sighed becoming very annoyed. He noticed something in the corner of his eyes. Mei was approaching them. Not good. 

"Okay let's go," he quickly answered. Takumi wanted to get away from here quickly.

Misaki was surprised by his sudden interest in wanting to go with her but didn't want to ask about it in case he changed his mind. She was going to lead him to the table when she noticed a familiar face. Their waitress from last time.

"That's strange why did she run when she saw us?" Misaki mumbled not understanding it. She didn't know the waitress and the waitress didn't know her so maybe her running away had nothing to do with Misaki.

She shook her head and lead Takumi to the table Sakura was sitting at.

Sakura smiled and stood up when she saw Takumi.

"My name is Sakura h-"

Takumi just shook her hand and sat down. He pulled out his cellphone to text Mei and tell her to go back to her apartment he'd meet her there soon.

Sakura gave Misaki a look which said what the hell. Misaki just sighed in response.

"So why did you want to meet me Sakura?" Takumi asked when he finished texting Mei. He wanted to just cut to the chase.

"Well, I ugh just wanted to see what Misaki's husband-to-be look like-"

"Now that you've got a  good look  I'll be going, "Takumi stood up and bowed. He didn't take one glance at Misaki before he left Misaki and Sakura.