- Chapter 6-

The next day Misaki awoke in her bed still not sure what to think about Takumi's sudden change with telling her about himself. What had caused him to change and want to open up to her? Something must've happened yesterday. She just couldn't figure this guy out. He was a little bipolar, to be honest. One minute he's angry then he's happy then he's angry. How long will this last?

Misaki sat up in her bed staring off to nowhere. She felt like Takumi wasn't really a bad guy but maybe there was just something making him be the way he is. Like he's a good guy hiding behind this cold personality. Maybe all it would take is them getting to know more about each other. They both had a rocky start but last night seemed to be the right time to let go of the past. For now. Again, she still felt as though he was bipolar.

If any time near the wedding she didn't feel she couldn't make this work with Takumi then she would do them both a favor and cancel the wedding. That was something Takumi couldn't do. His family seemed to control him. When the time was right and they are in a good place, Misaki would like to ask Takumi how he really felt about this marriage. It was as if his answer now wouldn't be honest and to be frank Misaki herself wasn't quite sure how she even felt about this marriage. She just knew it was a good option for her business but if this marriage wouldn't work out for her personally then she would not go through with it.

People also then let her know she would need an heir at some point which was true. Her sister wanted nothing to do with the business world so Misaki would need a child to carry on the business. She just couldn't imagine having a child with Takumi. It was weird.

It was these sorts of thoughts Misaki would like to talk about with Takumi to make sure they understood each other but they were not close enough to do this.

"Why is this so complicated," Misaki sighed rubbing her face with her hand. "Okay. Don't worry about that. We are now starting over so I shouldn't be having negative thoughts. Let's see how this goes."

She threw her covers to the side and hopped out of her bed. It was time for breakfast. Takumi hardly ever ate breakfast with her so she could wear whatever she wanted downstairs. Last night she slept in an oversized shirt and tights. It wasn't attractive but it sure was comfortable.

She opened the door of her room to head towards the kitchen to have a quick breakfast then get ready for work.

On the way to the kitchen, Misaki noticed there were no maids around, which was a good thing because she really didn't need them but she was usually the one to tell them they are done for the day. Strange. She could hear someone in the kitchen at least. Maybe they were all there?

"Morning. Takumi?" Misaki said in disbelief when she entered the kitchen. She expecting this little surprise.

Standing in front of her wearing an apron was Takumi. The only question was why? He should be gone by now. Was one of the new changes of them starting over?

"Morning Misaki. Breakfast is almost ready," Takumi told her as he continued to cook. He was already in his business suit.

Misaki stood there awkwardly for a moment not saying a word. She walked out of the kitchen then back in just to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her and they weren't. Takumi really was in the kitchen making her breakfast. Takumi!

"What are you doing?" She finally asked slowly approaching him.

Takumi paused then turned to face her."Cooking of course, isn't that obvious?"

"I just mean why?"

"Is it bad for me to cook breakfast?" He questioned.

"Are you trying to kill me by poisoning me with food?" She wondered very seriously. She just had to be sure.