Chapter 25

The crowd began to disperse. The Mayor told the teams to go to their own team locker rooms, and prepare for the first competition. Shrek, Barry, and Knuckles hopped off the stage, joined the rest of the Memesistance, and headed for their locker room in the LazyTown gymnasium. Cory ran to catch up with his sister as she walked away.  He grabbed her shoulder, and she turned.

"Raven!" he said.

"Cory? Oh my god! You're alive!" exclaimed Raven. They embraced each other in a warm hug. It had been years since they had seen one another.

"Of course I'm alive! Why wouldn't I?"

"I heard about the White House attack that happened in the states...I just thought that nobody made it out...Is dad okay?"

"Dad is great! Raven, I have so much to tell you! So much has happened in such a short amount of time. What are you doing here, though?" asked her brother.

"I'm hear studying the latest Olympic fashions, so my company can catch onto the trends for next year. Raven Inc. has been a pretty big success since I started it!"

"Wow, you have your own fashion company?"

"Yes I do. I'm on my way to becoming a multi-millionaire! I thought that when you were on the stage that you were just somebody that looked like you. But It's actually you! The re-" Raven's head swung back, and she looked of into space. She was having one of her future visions.

"Raven? Are you okay?" asked Cory.

Raven looked back at her brother, and her eyes stopped swirling. "Something bad is going to happen today. Something really bad...I just had a vision."

"Well whatever it is, Me and my team can handle it! When all this is over, I'm going to tell you everything that has happened to me. It's a wild story. I need to go get ready, but I'll talk to you soon!" They hugged, and said their goodbyes. Raven followed the crowd, worried about what her vision meant. She had a choice. Raven could either flee LazyTown, or try to help Cory. She knew that Cory could handle himself.

While flying towards the gym, Barry was tackled by Alvin the chipmunk. He hit the ground hard. "YOU! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED DAVE!" shouted Alvin in a squeaky voice.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" asked Barry, pushing the angry chipmunk off of him.

"At Zootopia you made that giant cat monstrosity! It killed Dave, my dad! And it killed thousands of others, you sicko!"

"No, this is just a misun-"

"Shut the fuck up, I dont care! If it had not been for the laws of this land, I would slaughter you. You're going down today!" yelled Alvin, as he scurried off to join his team. Barry felt bad, but there was nothing he could do.

The Memesistance was in their locker room. "I wonder how Rodrick is being controlled..." said Paul.

"Who said hes being controlled?" asked Johnny.

"Everything we know adds up to this. The Thots must've sent him to get the Chaos Emerald!" responded Paul.

"Let's try to get that device off of his forehead as soon as possible. We don't know what that device is doing." said Cory. Everybody agreed.

Everybody headed towards the running track, where the first competition was to be held. Knuckles stayed back, and said he would catch up with them there. He had a swelling headache. Shadow stayed with him, because he had to load all of his guns with ammo just in case chaos broke loose.

"Good luck today!" said Mike to Shrek as they walked along the path.

"Thanks, buddy. Going up against John Cena is a little discouraging, but I think we still stand a chance." said Shrek.