PROLOGUE

++o+ Story Housekeeping +o++

Summary: When tragedy strikes, Beatrice Prior's life is turned upside down, her plans for the future are jeopardized, and life becomes a lot more complicated. The one silver lining to the path set before her comes in the form of a certain blue-eyed boy in gray.

Unique/Differences to this version:

** Choosing Ceremony occurs when someone is 18, no longer 16

** Ages at story start: Tobias is 17, Twins Beatrice and Caleb are 16.

** There is a little over a year age difference between Tobias and the twins.

      -- Tobias's Birthday is May 18th

      -- Tris & Caleb's Birthday is July 8th

** There will no war in this story

** Initiation lasts two months rather than 2-3 weeks

Disclaimers:

**The Divergent Series and its characters are property of the original author, Veronica Roth. Quotes from the original book series may be integrated into the story on occasion-- if you recognize it from Divergent, we didn't write it.**

This story contains implications and references to adult-intimate-situations, minor foul language, domestic/child abuse, and mild violence.

M-Rated Scenes: This story is rated T. Some chapters, however, will have alternative M-rated versions for those who wish to read them; we are publishing a shell for that now, so that you can go ahead and follow it if you would like to receive alerts when we do post those chapters. It can be found through my @FourTris_HEA author's profile page.

  It can be found through my @FourTris_HEA author's profile page

Cowriter's Note:

This story is being co-written by two authors, myself ( @Foutris_HEA ) and my wonderful and talented friend, @DivergentPanda46 . This is both of our first experience with co-writing a story, though we have been discussing plot points, proofreading, and helping with revisions on each other's individual stories for several months now. You may notice that the writing style varies from one chapter to the next.

We have been planning and beginning the writing on this story for a couple of months now and are really excited to share it with you all! Currently, our plan is to post one chapter a week (Mondays).

As one last note-- we are both committed to completing any work we publish, so don't worry, we won't stop updating the stories we are each individually working on (currently, "Roommates" for @DivergentPanda46 and "mended vs. settLed" for @FourTris_HEA ) Thanks for reading!

++o+ Story Housekeeping End +o++

+++++++++++++o+++++++++++++

PROLOGUE