Karasu Bara Hatake

*Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto! I wish I did but I don't! Masashi Kishimoto does! Have a wonderful day/night, whatever! Remember to read!

Name- Karasu Bara Hatake

Family- Aurora Bara(Mother-deceased)  Kakashi Hatake(father-alive)

Tailed beast- Hakai, the Ten Tailed Wolf.

Chakra natures in order from best to worst- Water&Ice, Lightning, Fire, Wind&Earth.

Likes- Hakai, tomatoes, spicy food, reading, being lazy, cloud watching, puppy's/dogs, eventually her dad and everyone else in Konoha and the Suna and such..

Dislikes- The Hidden Mist Village, people who hurt their comrades, being told she isn't strong, being called a monster.

Personality- emotionless towards most people, cold hearted towards enemies (until Naruto inspires her to be nicer.) she can be a bit blood thirsty like Gaara, she's kind to those who have a similar past as herself. No matter what she's never angry.

Looks- like picture except with a blue gourd and wears a mask like Kakashi. Her hair is a light brown/grey it'll eventually turn silver/white. Her eyes are brown/black.

Age-12

Birthday- January 29th.

Zodiac sign- Aquarius, The Water Bearer ;)

Other info- she's labeled in the bingo book as The Water Bearer because she can manipulate water with the help of Hakai. She also has a Kekkei Genkai from the Bara clan. It's called Frozen eye, she can freeze time or her opponents, she can also manipulate ice as a result from Frozen eye. She's extremely powerful but she doesn't ever show her abilities for any reason. And she's a genius. She ends up getting along with everyone and takes a liking to one of the guys. (Don't know who yet, it's still a debate on who I want her to be with. So far it's between Gaara, Shikamaru, Kiba, Sasuke or Neji......there will be times when I focus on her and one character... but before you make assumptions when you get to those parts, nothing is set in stone. Not even one bit. Though it seems like it'll be one but then I'll change up on yah. I'll keep you on your toes so you'll never know who I'm going for!)