Konoha

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

Sasuke and Naruto have been really competitive since we left the Land of Waves. Sakura is a fangirl, and is insanely obsessed with Sasuke. It's so weird, just like fanboys. I've also noticed Sasuke glancing at me with a small blush. Dad is a pervert, reading 'Icha Icha Paradise'. I mentally sigh at them.

The walk back to Konoha was fairly decent though. No enemies coming to attack. I guess that's good. Once we get to Konoha dad and the rest show their ninja ID's. The guards looked at me skeptically until dad spoke. "She's with us. I'm taking her to the Hokage to get her an ID, and headband."

"Okay." They say still skeptical.

I walk in with dad and the others. "Okay guys, your free to do whatever. Karasu and I will go speak with Lord Hokage." Dad says grabbing my shoulders and doing a hand sign to teleport us.

We walk up the stairs in silence once we reach the building. We walk to a door and dad knocks. "Come in." An old gruff voice says. "Ah, Kakashi you're back." The Hokage says. We both bow to him. "Who's this?" He asks gesturing to me.

"Karasu Bara Hatake, sir." I answer him bowing again. He looks at dad for an explanation. And I look at dad to see if I can tell him.

"Karasu is my daughter. Also she has information she would like to share with you, but not aloud." Dad says.

"Okay. Then write it down." He says handing me a paper and ink and quill. I chuckle at this.

"I'm sorry LordHokage, this is something I cannot write down. For if it were to get out havoc would break loss. I however can bring you into my mind and tell you there. It'll be safer this way." I reply.

"How can you do such a thing?" He questions.

"It's a jutsu I created. It allows me to bring someone into my mind with me or go into someone else's mind." I tell him.

"So like the Yamanka's Mind Transfer jutsu?" He asks.

"I suppose so." I reply. He nods for me to do so, I make fast hand signs and grab his hand. We both get pulled into my mind where Hakai is.

"What? Another? Pup you should be more careful who you pull in here." Hakai scolds.

"Sorry Ms. Grumpy Butt. This is the Hokage of Konoha. Lord Hokage, this is Hakai, the Ten Tailed Wolf. I am a Jinchuuri." I tell the unfazed man.

"I see. That is why you didn't want to say it aloud. Now tell me, everything else you must tell me." He says with a kind tone.

So, I tell him everything he needs to know. I even tell him about the Akatsuki. He smiles and I release the jutsu. We both settle back into our bodies. "Now, we need to see what rank you are, and assign you to a team." He says. He stands up and tells an ANBU to get some people. Then tells me to follow him.

"Hai." I reply and follow him to the training grounds.

Once at the training grounds I see a genin with long brown hair, lavender/pale eyes, and plain ninja clothing; another genin with a bowl cut, bushy eyebrows, and green spandex; a genin with brown hair in buns, with a Japanes style top; a few chūnin and jonin, dad, an ANBU and the Hokage. I stand between dad and the Hokage as he explains how we're doing this.

"Okay, Karasu, you will go up against the group of genin first, then if you beat them they you will go against two chūnin, if you win again then a jonin and then if you win that, you'll go again an ANBU. Understand?" He asks me.