Solo Mission

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

It's been two days since I left on my mission. I read the file the first day, it told me that the One Tailed Beast, Shukaku's Jinchuuri was among them. That's why I have to go, only another Jinchuuri, that knows how to control their Buuji, can go. So basically, I have to go in order to keep him under control.

I'm pretty close to the village and it's only been two days, so I'm going to continue to walk. I was currently reading when I heard some rustling in the bushes. I decided to ignore it and keep walking. When someone attacked from behind. My water went up to block the attack.

"Water Bearer! You have a pretty high bounty over your head." The voice shouted. I turned around slowly.

"Hm? I don't have time to waste. I have a mission to finish." I say emotionlessly.

"Die!" He shouts charging at me with a kunai in hand. I sigh and pull my katanas out. I block his kunai with my katanas.

"If you really insist on killing me for my bounty then you'll have to do better then that." I say in an emotionless way that can make anyone shiver. My eyes darken as he comes at me, just as he get close enough I pull my katanas up and back down, cutting him in half. Blood splatters on my face and kimono. I sigh as I slash my katanas to the sides to get the access blood off and sheath them.

I continue on my way to Suna. Within the next hour I arrive at the gates. I show my mission scroll, and my ninja ID, to the guards and explain why I'm covered in blood after being asked. They nod in understanding and one takes me to the Kazakage. We walk to his office and then knock on the door.

"Enter." A stern voice says from the other side. We both enter and bow. The guard explains that I'm here to escort the Sand Siblings. "Thank you, dismissed." He says to the guard.

"Lord Hokage sent this with me for you." I say as I pull out a scroll and hand it to him.

"Ah, yes. Thank you.." he says trailing off.

"Karasu Bara Hatake, sir." I reply bowing slightly. A knock is heard on the door and the Kazakage tells them to enter.

The door opens and four people walk in, a sensei, a blonde girl with four ponytails, a boy with a cat hat and face paint, and a red haired boy with the kanji for love of his forehead with a gourd on his back. Sand begins to wrap around me but my water easily dispels it. "I really wouldn't try that if I were you. You may be a Jinchuuri, and a feared one, but you do not frighten me. Nor will your sand work against my water." I state emotionlessly.

The Kazakage chuckles. "Now now, Gaara. That is no way to treat your escort. Karasu, these are the Sand Siblings and their sensei. Introduce yourselves. You can stay a night or two." The Kazakage says.

"Hai Lord Kazakage." We all say and walk out of the room. I turn towards the team once we're outside.

"We can leave whenever you want. I don't mind. I'm Karasu Bara Hatake, by the way." I say emotionlessly and introduce myself.

"I'm Baki, their sensei." The sensei says annoyed, probably because their escort is a child.

"I'm Temari. It's nice to meet yah." She says smiling slightly at me.

"Kankuro. What do you say you and me go out on a date?" He asks seductively about to put an arm around me, my water teleports me beside the red head and Kankuro face plants.

"That really never gets old. I'll tell you now, I don't like physical contact, and you're not my type. Now, next time you try and touch me I might just cut your arm off." I say emotionlessly.