Second Exam, Forest Of Death-part 1

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

I woke up early, thank Kami. I heard Anko was the protector for this round. She's crazy. I rushed to get ready, and gathered everything needed. I filled my gourd, strapped it to my back, strapped my katanas to my waist, gathered everywhere kunai and shurinken I can fit in my pouches. My medical supplies, poison antidotes and such. I had a weapons pouch strapped to my right thigh, my left thigh, left hip and my medical strapped to my back.

I grabbed Mystic, and got ready to leave. But I stopped, looked around, making sure I have everything I need. After double checking I put Mystic on my head and disappear with her. We reappeared in the back of the crowd at training ground 44, or better known as The Forest Of Death. When I arrived I had a kunai thrown at me.

"You're late Karasu. I see your fathers habit is rubbing off on you." Anko says as I dodged her kunai.

"I hate to burst your bubble Anko, but I'm not late. I'm actually 10 minutes early, even if there are more people here. I'm not late, we're all just early." I say boredly. She smirks at me and hands me a paper to fill out. I sign it and hand it back. She then hands me a heaven scroll.

"You still missed my explanation. I'll repeat myself because I like you kid, but this will be summed up. Collect the opposite scroll you have, which you have heaven so you need to get earth, you have five days to get it and get to the tower in the middle of the forest. You have to go up against teams, kill or be killed." She smirks.

I smirk back at her a chuckle darkly. "This sounds fun." I say grinning. Then Udon pulls on my kimono. I look down at him then back at Anko.

"They're here for interviews." She says.

"Big sister Karasu, can we interview you?" He asks.

"Okay. How long do we have Anko?" I ask her.

"Well, technically their time is up in five minutes, but I'll extend it a few more minutes for you." She says. I nod and walk over to Konohamaru, and Moji with Udon.

"Let me guess, you guys want someone who is neutral to everyone here. Someone who could work well with any of the teams?" I ask them raising an eyebrow.

"Yes please big sister Karasu." Moji says twiddling her fingers.

"Alright. Which team do you want me to start off with?" I ask.

"Well the bosses team of course!" Konohamaru yells excited.

"Naruto's team huh? Alright then. Naruto Uzumaki, the number one hyper active, knuckle headed ninja. He's got amazing potential to become the one of the best ninjas around, if only head take his training more seriously. I believe that he will accomplish his dream someday. Maybe he'll be the sixth or seventh Hokage, but I know he will make it. Sakura Haruno; loud mouth, banshee, fangirl. She's Sasuke's biggest fangirl, but she has amazing chakra control. It's perfect. Honestly, if she'd get a new dream instead of her creepy dream of being with Sasuke, then she'd make an amazing ninja. I think she'd be best as a medic with her chakra control and her strength. Then, Sasuke Uchiha, the only other Uchiha alive, his brother whipped out his clan and now he's on a path for revenge. I guess I understand why though, I too have some people I hate. But, that's for another time. He's got great strength, and he's all around an excellent ninja, but revenge isn't the answer, that will be his downfall. Then there's their sensei, my dad, Kakashi Hatake, he's a great sensei and is extremely skilled obviously, he's known as the famous Copy Cat Ninja. He's copies over a thousand jutsu's." I say and look at their astonished faces.