First Exam

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

It's been a few days since I found Mystic and today's the day of the first exam. I decided to walk in with dad. We ended up racing Guy-sensei here and well, I won because I teleported. I waited at the doors for them though. They told me that I had to actually walk through the building instead of teleporting to the room. I sighed and put Mystic on the ground so she can walk. I had gotten her a spike collar and a leash since she still needs training. But I figured that this would be a good thing for her.

We walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor. It was packed. I saw I door with '301' on it when it's really 201. I sighed at how stupid some people are. I saw dads team here, talking about something with the people in front of the door. Then I saw Sasuke about to get kicked then I saw Lee stop the kick. I sighed and started to walk past them when I heard my name being yelled, I picked Mystic up.

"Karasu-chan!(Eternal rival!)" Naruto, Sakura and Lee yelled running to hug me.

I disappeared and reappeared between Neji and Sasuke. "Will they ever learn?" I ask aloud.

"Probably not." Neji and Sasuke say at the same time.

"So where's your team?" TenTen asks standing in front of me.

"I'm going in alone. And now that I'm pass the Genjutsu I'm teleporting the rest of the way. Have fun guys." I say waving and disappearing.

I reappeared in front of the door. Asuma-sensei, dad and Lord Hokage all there to wish me luck. I smiled slightly at them and thanked them. I then walked into the room and saw, Sound, Rain, Leaf, Sand, Rock, and many more genin from other villages here. I even saw some Mist. My KI (killing intent) was high after spotting them. I walked to a corner of the room and stood there in the shadows. I saw dads team, my team and Kiba's team all talking. Ino hanging off of Sasuke and then her and Sakura arguing.

"Hey where's Karasu-chan?" Naruto asked.

"You better back off loser. She's mine." Kiba growls at him.

"What'd you say dog breath?" He asks getting in Kiba's face.

"Will you two shut up? How troublesome. I doubt she even likes any of you." Shikamaru says lazily.

I sit in my corner and giggle slightly. "You don't think she's going to be late do you?" Ino asks worriedly.

"No. She's here I can smell her, sort of. Her sent is hard to track." Kiba says glumly.

I smirk and chuckle. Then I see Gaara so I decide to teleport over to him, Temari and Kankuro. "Heya guys. How's the village been?" I ask curiously leaning against the wall next to Gaara.

"Eh!" Temari squeals.

"You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that Karasu." Gaara scolds and I just shrug.

"But it's fun. Look, I got a wolf pup." I say showing Mystic to them. "Her names Mystic." I say.

"She's pretty." Temari says grinning while going to pet her head.

"I wouldn't pet her if I were you. She bites." I warn but she doesn't listen and ends up getting bit. "I warned you." I sigh. Then I heard someone yelling something.

I looked over and saw Naruto yelling. Then him getting scolded by Sakura. I decided to go over there. "I'll see you three in the second stage of the exam." I say waving to them. I disappear and reappear behind Sasuke. I smirk as I let water drop on his head.