Kara-Ino-Shika-Cho

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! I'll update three more next week!

*Karasu's pov*

Today I'm training with my team, and since we specialize in stalling opponents. Though the Yamanka's, Nara's, and Akimichi's have a move already, Shikamaru came up with one that involves me. Now, Shikamaru just has to tell me the plan. I've told them of my Kekkei Genkai, and my water.

Right now, I'm sitting in a tree at the training ground, waiting for them to get here. I didn't sleep last night, so I got here early to do some training of my own. I heard them coming up the small hill and decided to jump down just as they stopped in front of the tree. "Ready?" Shikamaru asks.

"Yup. What's the plan?" I ask curiously.

"You'll use your water to block off the opponents escape routes, harden them to be like ice but don't use your Kekkei Genkai. That will be for our escapes if we have to escape." He says and I nod in understanding. "Then, we will do our formation as usual." He says towards Ino and Choji.

"Alright. Let's try this out." Ino exclaims.

"Wait. Who's going to be our opponent?" I ask curiously as I don't see Asuma-sensei.

"Hmm? I thought Asuma-sensei was here..." Ino says sighing. I shake my head no and sigh.

An idea pops into my head and I search for Guy's chakra, though he doesn't have much. I find it and grin. "Hey why don't we ask Guy-sensei to help us out? Since our sensei wants to be late." I suggest.

"Hey! What was that? I heard that you little brat!" Asuma-sensei exclaims as he bonks our heads.

"Well, don't be late." I state while holding my head.

"Geez. Alright. Let's get training started. Get a bell, and pass." He says holding up two bells. We nod and Shikamaru looks at me indirectly and we all jump off. I jump towards the left, Ino with my so when she does her mind transfer she doesn't hurt herself. Choji to the right, and Shikamaru into the shadows.

I make my water go out and surround sensei. I put a dome around him basically, leaving one opening for him to escape, though it'll be for Choji to get through. I harden the water around him quickly. "Alright, water dome, complete." I say as I stand behind Ino ready to catch her.

She does her hand signs then falls backwards. I catch her just before she can get hurt. I pull her close and disappear in water as Asuma-sensei throws a kunai at us. I put a second dome up and block his access to me. He's fighting Ino's mind transfer. I think dodging his attacks, suddenly he stops. She gained control. Shikamaru then does his Shadow possession. "Shadow possession, complete." He says. Ino then releases the jutsu.

"Thanks Karasu." She says standing up. I nod her way then watch as Choji's body expands and hits Asuma-sensei who's still trying to get out of the shadow possession. I disappear in water and reappear in front of him. I grab the bells and disappear again, replacing them with a substitution, all without him noticing.

"We got the bells sensei. I'd say we won." I sat looking at Asuma with a smirk. Dangling the bells. He chuckles and nods in agreement.

"I'll have to step up my game next round. For now, let's go celebrate." He says grinning.

"Can *chomp* we *chomp* get *chomp* BBQ?" Choji asks while already eating chips.

"Yeah." Asuma-sensei says checking his wallet to make sure he has enough.

"Don't worry sensei. It's on me today." I say chuckling, holding my bag of money up.