Acceptance

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

I haven't accepted that I failed Lord Hokage. I haven't spoken to anyone other then Sasuke. Why? Because he was the one I woke up to in the hospital. I asked if I could switch teams, and was given permission. I thanked Asuma-sensei, the only other person I've spoken to, besides Sasuke and dad. Even then I only asked if I could join dads team. He told me I could.

When I woke up in the hospital, I had found out that Mystic was crushed by a wood style jutsu from the first Hokage.. I was pretty sad about that but watching Lord Hokage die, the person who taught me, that broke me. Today was his funeral.. and I didn't want to accept it. Instead of going to the Hokage Tower where the service was being held, I went to the Hokage monument and sat on the Thirds head.

I heard shuffling behind me, but I didn't look back. Someone sat directly behind me and pulled me into their chest. I tensed up. "You need to accept what happened Karasu." His cold voice said. I laughed bitterly at this.

"Says the boy who holds a grudge against his older brother..." I say bitterly towards him.

"He killed the entire clan and left me. Only me. All alone. Do you know what it's like to be alone? No I don't think you do. Do you know what it's like to see your entire clan massacred in front of your eyes? I have to become stronger, I will bare this hatred until I kill him." He says darkly.

"All I've ever been is alone. When I ran into team seven while you guys where on that mission my only goal was to kill my father for leaving me in such a shitty place. I hated him more then anything in the world. I was going to kill him the minute I saw him but I didn't, I decided to give him a chance. I still hold a grudge against him. Though it's not as bad. I've been alone since I was born. My mom died, and.." I stopped looked around and sighed. "Ill have to tell you another time."

"No, tell me now. If you don't wish to say it aloud, do your mind jutsu." He says seriously. I nod and make the hand signs, my water going around us to protect us.

"What did I tell you pup!? Do you not listen?" Hakai growls. My eye twitches.

"You dense wolf. Do you not listen when I'm speaking outside of my head?!" I yell at her.

"Nope." Is her simple reply.

"Stupid wolf." I mutter and look at Sasuke. His eyes are wide open, he probably forgot after the second exam. "My mom died when I was born, a few weeks later I was going to be sentenced to death. In the hidden mist village, if the mother dies while in labor the baby is held responsible.. so when they were going to execute me Hakai, the Ten Tailed Wolf, the mightiest buuji and fan girl of the One Tailed Sand demon, Shukaku, attacked the Mist, they sealed her inside of me as punishment. When I was two years old I was kicked out of the village. Having no one to take care of me, I stumbled upon Zabuza, he took me in only to create a weapon out of me." I say then pull my kimono top down to show my curse marks. "When I was 10 Orochimaru captured me and gave me a curse mark. I escaped him though. Then for two years I was hiding in the Land Of Waves, when I came across you guys. And after that you know everything else." I say as I pull my top up.

"I understand now." He says looking down. "Karasu?" He asks. I look at him in acknowledgment. "Can you move the curse mark back to me?" He asks. I think for a minute then look at Hakai.

"Is it possible to do so?" I ask her.

"Yes. But it'll take a lot out of the both of you. If you're going to do so I'd do it at night and somewhere nobody will hear him scream." She says seriously.

"Will you?" He asks me. I sigh.

"Why?"

"I want to get stronger." He says determination laced in his voice.

"Fine, but when you leave Konoha, like I know you're planning, I'm coming as well. Not for power, but to help you achieve your goal." I state seriously.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" He asks seriously.

"Yup. And plus, when Orochimaru is at his weakest, and ready to transfer his soul to your body, I want to watch him die. I don't care by who's hands, just that he dies." I say with an evil glint to my eyes. He chuckles at me.

"Alright. You'll come in handy to help." He says. I grin and we shake on it. "Come on. Let's get to the service. It will be starting soon." He says.

I nod and release the jutsu. We settle into our bodies. Sasuke stands up and pulls me up as well. Still holding me from behind. For some reason, it feels nice in his arms. "Come on." He says lowly in my ear. I shiver and blush in his arms.

"You're a real jerk Sasuke." I whine to him while covering my blush. He smirks at me. But I turn sad quickly. "Sasuke..?" I say sadly.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Yeah?" He asks softly.

"I'm afraid... I don't want to accept that Lord Hokage has been defeated." Tears brim in my eyes and soon they fall. I burry my head in his chest. He wraps his arms around me and leans his head on mine. Whispering calming words in my ear.

"It's okay Karasu. We will avenge him. Don't you worry about that." He whispers to me. I nod and dry up my tears, our faces turn emotionless, neither of us wanting to show emotion to anyone else. "Come on." He says grabbing my hand. I nod.

We went back to his house and changed our clothes. How did he have a back dress for me? I don't know but I don't mind. I changed into it. (Picture minute shoes and jewelry). Sasuke wore a simple black suit. And we both wore our black ninja sandals. We walk out of his house in silence, holding white roses, and our hands interlocked.

When we arrived everyone looked our way. Sakura, Ino and many other fan girls were jealous and glared at me. Same with many of my fan boys glaring at Sasuke. Some looked on in curiosity, like dad, Asuma-sensei and such. Tch, selfish bastards.I growl in my head.

We go and stand in silence by Naruto, dad and Sakura. Dad puts a hand on our heads. As the service goes on my grip on Sasuke's hand tightens every now and then. He squeezes my hand in comfort. After everyone else went up and put a flower near his picture Sasuke and I went up. Well he mainly drug me up. He laid his rose down and let go of my hand. He took a step back and I laid my flower down.

I looked at the picture of him and sighed. A lone tear fell down my face. "Though you weren't my sensei long, you were the best sensei I had. I will use all you taught me in that month to help my friends. I promise. Here and now. I will not leave a comrade for any reason. Thank you for all you've done, even after knowing what I am, you still took me into your village, and treated me with the same amount of respect as any other person. Thank you for that. You will be forever remembered. I am so sorry I couldn't save you from him." I say as a few other tears escaped my eyes.

The clouds moved and the sun shined down on me. A familiar warmth cascaded over me. My eyes widened as I looked up. I swear I saw him looking down on us. I smiled up at the sky and chuckled to myself. "Even in death you know how to bring a smile to my face. Thank you." I say one last time before grabbing Sasuke's hand and walking away with him.

"Everything will be fine." He says looking at me.

"Yeah. Everything will be fine. Let's go towards my house so I can get my clothes and stuff." I say and he nods.

When we get there we're met by dad. "What's going on between the two of you?" He questions.

We glance at each other. "Nothing." We say simply. I go to my room and pack my clothes and important items.

"Where are you going?" Dad asks standing in the door way. I turn to him and sigh.

"I'm going to live with Sasuke. I've been able to sleep around him.." I say simply. He slowly nods and moves out of the way as I walk out my bedroom door.

"Karasu?" Dad says as Sasuke and I begin to walk to the front door. I stop and look back at him. "I love you. I'm sorry I'm not the best father." He says sighing.

"It's okay. I love you too dad." I say and Sasuke and I leave. We walk to his house in silence. Girls glaring at me and boys glaring at him, but neither of us budged. Once home he helped me unpack and put things away. We then ate and fell asleep.