The Boy With The Puppy!

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! I think Kiba is so cute! But he's so cocky! XD THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS GO OUT TO Rin_Uchiha88 for being the only person so far to comment her ship! 😍 thank you Rin-chan!

*Karasu's pov*

Last night... I spent over 10k ryo on dinner. I still have a good amount left but I mean come on. That's a lot! I was currently laying in bed, being exceptionally lazy today even though I should be training.

I was currently reading one of dads books because Ino took mine and burnt it. I cried. Then stole dads last night. It's really good, though it does still have a good amount of 'fluff' in it. It's not something a normal preteen or girl should be reading but I can't help myself. I really like 'Icha Icha Paradise.'

"Karasu! Have you seen my book?" Dad asks walking into my room.

"You mean this one?" I question not looking up from the book.

"Yes. What are you doing with it?" He asks paling slightly.

"Ino burnt my book, so I took yours. If you go buy me one of the ' Icha Icha Paradise' books I'll give this back. But you have to buy a new one every time they come out." I say seriously sitting up.

He sighs. "Okay. Okay. Come on, you can pick out which one you want." I cheer and stand up. Grabbing an outfit and rushing to shower.

I quickly shower, change, brush my teeth and hair, put my hair back into its low ponytail and rush to the door where dad is. "Alright, let's go." He says smiling.

"Yeah!" I cheer walking down the road. Dad reading his book so I climb on his back and read along with him.

We arrive at the book store and I climb off of his back. We walk back into the section with the books and he slows me several books. I get the orange, green and blue one. I hand them to dad and he nods. He then goes to the register and checks out, while I look around some more. I was busy looking at a book when I bumped into someone.

We both fell on our butts and mumbled an 'ouch'. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." A voice calls out, and a puppy barks as well. I look up and see a boy with red marks on his face, a puppy on his head and a smirk on his mouth. He reaches a hand out to help me up, and I take it and he helps me up.

"It-its okay.. I should be a-apologizing. I wasn't paying at-attention.." I stutter out. I internally curse myself for stuttering so much.

"Oh, Karasu, what are you doing here?" A lazy voice asks standing by the cute boy.

"Bu-buying a new bo-book since Ino burnt mine yesterday." I say stuttering and scowling.

"How troublesome." Shikamaru sighs, but gives me this look that says 'why are you stuttering?'

"You two know each other?" The cute boy asks.

"Yeah. This is the new girl on my team. Kiba this is Karasu Bara Hatake, Karasu this is Kiba Inuzuka." Shikamaru introduces us, then mutters something incoherent to me.

"And this is Akamaru." Kiba says taking the puppy off his head.

"He-he's so cute." I say with hearts for eyes as I pet his head. He barks in glee as I pet his head.

"Karasu, come get your books." Dad calls out. My eyes sparkle even more.

"Coming. Well, I'll see young later Shikamaru. Asuma-sensei called a meeting for later today." I say as I wave and leave. I rush to dad and grab my books and disappear from sight.