The Last Exam; Save The Village

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! I'll update the last three next week!

*Karasu's pov*
-time skip, one month-

My training went well with Lord Hokage. He has taught me many things and I'm great full to him. Everyone else has fought, Naruto won against Neji, Sasuke won against the Dosu freak, Temari won because Shikamaru forfeited because he was almost out of chakra, then Shino won against Kankuro. So now, its Gaara and my fight.

I was late. Really late. I was almost disqualified but I wasn't. So now, here I stand in the ring against Gaara. "Ready?!" The protector asks. We just nod. "Begin!"

Neither of us moved we just stared at each other. Then I saw it. His sand shot out, a direct hit against me. I was sent back and hit the wall. I stood up laughing like a maniac. "My turn." I say with an evil glint in my eye. I took my stance, with in an instant my water went out and hit him dead on. Sending him flying as well.

Everyone was shocked that I hit him. He stood up and looked furious. He started to let Shukaku take control. "Did I anger you? Awe, now this'll be a fight." But then he calmed down. We fought for a while, this fight was being dragged on. Neither of us gaining the upper hand. Then the genjutsu started, Gaara put a sand dome around him, me copying his actions with a water dome.

After a minute I released my water jutsu and took off towards Lord Hokage. But I was stopped by multiple people. I had to get to Lord Hokage. This village needs him. I made quick work of anyone who stood in my way. When I finally reached where Lord Hokage would be there was a barrier around it. Only him, Orochamaru and the first and second Hokage were there. "The reanimation jutsu." I mutter to myself.

I put my hands on the barrier and was shocked. That alerted them that someone was trying to get in. "Karasu?! Go protect the village!" Lord Hokage yells.

"No! I'm not leaving you in there! Not even for a second longer then I have!" I yells as I charge electric chakra to my hands and shove them through the barrier.

"You never give up kid. Your body iss stronger then most. That's why....I want your body!" Orochamaru hisses.

I break the barrier long enough for me to get in. As I get in I run to Lord Hokage's side in time to block an attach from the first Hokage. "Karasu, you should have left while you could. You should have saved the village." Lord Hokage says.

"I'm sorry Lord Hokage, but the village needs you. This is why I asked you to train me. So I could learn things the others wouldn't." I say as I push the first Hokage back. I made a hundred shadow clones and they attacked the first and second. I turned towards Orochamaru to see his shocked face. "I will not let you parish here!" I say as I charge at Orochamaru. He dodges and kicks me.

We engage in an all out battle and soon I'm stuck to a tree. Lord Hokage did the unthinkable. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "No! Are you crazy! Lord Hokage don't do it!" I yell tears brimming in my eyes.

"Karasu, promise me you'll take care of your comrades. Keep them safe. You'll make a great konnichi. Don't ever give up on your dreams. Become stronger, bring peace to this world. I know, you can do it." Lord Hokage says. I close my eyes and scream as he goes limp and Orochamaru's arms are ripped off, well his souls arms. He escapes with help from Kabuto.

The barrier collapses and I run over to Lord Hokage's body. He's not dead yet. Not completely he's still sort of there. He wheezed out a "Goodbye my student, you learnt things faster then most. Use what I taught you." He says as he hands me a scroll and close his eyes.

I cradle his body to me and scream. His blood covering me. When we landed on the ground every ninja surrounded us, trying to get me to let go. Telling me there was nothing more I could do. That I did the best I could. After a minute of me just screaming my lungs out I let go, I turned emotionless. Completely emotionless, not showing a single bit of emotion. I walked away. Towards where I felt Gaara, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.

When they saw me their eyes widened. Gaara pushed off of Naruto who was helping him walk, and came towards me. "What happened Karasu?" Gaara asks.

"Lord Hokage has perished in battle against Orochamaru." I say without a single emotion in my tone. My eyes are glossed over, Mystic was missing. I didn't know what happened to her.

Next thing I know I'm in a hug by Gaara, Naruto and Sakura. My eyes widen slightly, then widen even more  when Sasuke joined in. That's when I lost it. I let my anger and sadness out. I let it all out, what shocked me even more was Hakai didn't try to escape. I screamed and screamed and cried.

I ended up passing out and someone took me to the hospital. Because that's where I woke up. Sasuke sleeping in a chair beside me. Flowers around the room with dango boxes and cards.