Train Until You Drop

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

It's been a few days and I've been calling Kakashi dad now. We've grown closer and I'm opening up more. I've been training most of the time though also. I have to get the Chirdori down path. I have to perfect it, for dads sake.

Today, I've trained from sun up to sun down. I'm low on chakra but I've come close to perfecting it. I would have continued to train but the dimwit and duck butt showed up. "Karasu-chan! Let's head back!" Naruto shouts.

"Hn. Come on shorty. Before you pass out and I have to carry you." Sasuke says in a monotoned voice.

"Wait a minute. I've almost got it down. I promise if I don't get it this next try, then we can go back." I sort of whine even though my tone is emotionless.

"Okay. Hurry up." Sasuke says. I nod my head and turn towards the dummy.

Monkey Dragon Rat Bird Ox Snake Dog Tiger Monkey. I think as I go through the hand signs quickly and charge the perfect amount of chakra to my hand. I then charge at the dummy. My hand pierces the dummy in a solid motion. "I.. I did it." I say astonished.

"Go Karasu-chan! I knew you could do it! Believe it!" Naruto shouts and jumps causing him and Sasuke to tumble over.

"You dobe. Come on Karasu, let's go back to the house." Sasuke says as he gets up and grabs Naruto, helping him up. They both lean against each other.

"Yeah, let's go... Sasuke?" I ask.

"Hn?" He does the stupid Uchiha reply.

"Can you help me walk?" I ask kind of embarrassed because I'm being weak.

He sighs but nods. I end up leaning against Sasuke seeing as he's the only one who can stand decently. "Hey Karasu-chan?" Naruto breaks the silence.

"Hai?" I ask looking over lazily at him.

"Why do you wear that mask?" He asks catching Sasuke's attention.

"Uh....? Well....." I say nervously.

"What's under the mask? A fat lip or something?" He asks curiously.

"No. I just hate when people stare at my face. The mask seemed to help make people forget about my face." I mumble. Once we get to the house we all walk in still leaning on one another.

"Where were you three?" Sakura asks.

"We did it! Sasuke and I climbed to the top!" Naruto exclaims.

"And I did the Chidori." I reply smiling a very rare smile even though you can't see because of my mask.

"Believe it! She was awesome!" Naruto exclaims getting excited causing us all to fall.

"You dobe." Sasuke says and I nod in agreement.

"Well done you three. Tomorrow you'll help protect Tazuna." Dad says with a closed eye smile.

We went to eat but I didn't eat much and ended up going to bed early. Even if I don't sleep often I'm wore out and need some kind of rest. I went into the room I share with Sakura and began to meditate. I heard the door open and shut but ignored it thinking it was Sakura.

"Karasu?" Sasuke asks from the door way. I just hmm a response. He doesn't say anything else, he just sits in front of me, probably meditating as well. (A/n during the time she went upstairs they were told about Inari's dad.)

We ended up just sitting in silence, meditating. I then focused on the sounds around and heard Dad talking to Inari. I then searched for Naruto's chakra and couldn't find him in the house. So I widened my search and found him in the woods. Sasuke ended up leaving to go to sleep and Sakura ended up coming in and going to sleep. Slowly everyone went to sleep.

I left the house and found Naruto training to become stronger. I sighed at the sight of him. "Naruto you should rest." I say monotoned.

"No. I need to perfect this. I'm always the one being saved, I'm the weak link to this team. I need to be stronger. I will achieve my dream of being Hokage, and to do so I need to become stronger!" He says determined.

"I believe you can do it Naruto, but if you over use your chakra then you'll never be able to achieve your dream." I reply.

"I'm going to train." He says as finality.

"Fine. I'll train with you then." I reply standing beside him. He just gives me a weird look but nods. We begin training.

We trained all night long and passed out from chakra loss. I guess I was really out of it because when I opened my eyes I was being carried by Sasuke. "Your awake." He states.

"Yeah. Put me down." I grumble.

"Hey Karasu, Sasuke, let's pull a prank on Kakashi-sensei and Sakura-chan?" Naruto suggest.

Sasuke and I look at each other and shrug. "Why not." We both say simultaneously.

And so we played a prank on dad and Sakura. They came to look for us only to find Naruto high in the tree. He threw a kunai at them. He told them how he can walk up the tree now then pretended to fall. Sakura and dad freaked out but sighed in relief when he caught himself with chakra on the bottom of his feet. But then he got cocky and actually fell, Sasuke caught him by his ankles though. I grinned as it was my turn. I went through the hand signs fast and gathered chakr to my hand and went at the tree quickly cutting it down, the boys jumped away.

"You've all mastered your training." Dad says with a smile. We went back to the house and we were about to head out and protect Tazuna but Naruto and I passed out from losing too much chakra the night before.