Land Of Waves

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! If you want a shout out, comment your ship for this story, or your ship in general!

*Karasu's Pov*

I was casually walking down a path in the Land of Waves. My twin katana's strapped to my sides as my gourd is strapped to my back. I walked slowly with a book in hand. I felt the presence of a few ninja and a familiar civilian up a head. I kept walking until I was face to face with them.

"Karasu?" Tazuna asked.

"Hm? Oh, hello Mr. Tazuna. How are you today?" I asked emotionlessly while putting my book away.

"I'm well. Thank you Karasu. Say how is everything so far?" He asks.

"Everything seems fine. I saved Inira again from a few of Gato's men." I say with a shrug.

"Really? Thank you so much. What would we ever do without you? Com over for dinner tonight?" He asks, I ended up walking with him and the ninjas with him.

"I suppose I can. I haven't anything else to do." I reply with no emotion.

"Are you a ninja?!" A blonde boy asks getting in my face.

"Naruto get out of her face!" A pinky yells hitting him in the head.

"You could say that." I reply still very emotionlessly.

"Where's your headband?" A ninja with gravity defying silver hair asks in a bored tone.

"I don't have one. My village kicked me out when I was young. I was raised by a rouge ninja who taught me the ways, but I didn't like his viewing on things, so I left about two years ago. Ever since I've helped the Land of Waves." I replied without looking up from my book I pulled out.

I heard the blonde throwing kunai's in random directions. I then heard them all argue then the silver haired ninja yelled get down just as Zabuza's sword came flying at us. I grabbed the hilt of his sword and spun around throwing it into a tree. I narrowed my eyes at Zabuza as he jumped down into his sword. "Nice throw Karasu. It's a shame I'll have to eliminate you just to get the old man." He says.

"Hmm, if you really think you can sensei. I'm stronger then I was two years ago. I won't let you get Mr. Tazuna." I reply emotionlessly and hear a gasp. Probably from the pinky.

"Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan right? How ironic I have the Hatake family here." Zabuza says.

"Zabuza Momochi the Demon of the Mist. And what exactly do you mean? I haven't got a family." The silver haired ninja says reaching for his head band.

"Contrary wise. You do. Karasu Bara HATAKE, that little girl beside you. That's your daughter. You do remember Aurora Bara don't you?" Zabuza taunts.

Kakashi looks at me and I give him the 'we'll talk later, first let's finish him' look. He nods understanding. His blonde student tries to rush past us to fight Zabuza. When I put my arm out to stop him I felt the Nine Tails chakra. "Stay back Naruto. He's too strong for you." Kakashi says. "If he's our opponent then I'll need this." He says as he's about to lift his head band.

"Ooo, the Sharingan. I can't believe I get the pleasure of witnessing it. But I'm going to have to take you out." Zabuza says.

"Sharingan. Sharingan. Everyone keeps talking about it. What is it?!" The blonde yells.

The black haired boys then begins to explain and Zabuza basically just says the same thing but darker and a bit more detailed. "Protect the bridge builder." Kakashi tells his team then looks at me. "How strong are you?" He asks.

"Fairly strong. Probably just as strong if not stronger then Zabuza." I state getting into stance. He nods his head in understanding then stands next to me.

Hey Pup. I see you found your dad, and you're fighting next to him. What are you going to do after this? Hakai asks in her melodic voice.

Not sure Hakai. I'll probably go back with them but I mean, people think the ten tails was separated into nine tails. Therefore making you a myth. So if my seal was to break and you got out then it'd be havoc. I reply as a water dome surrounds me and fingers Zabuza off.

"Karasu! Do something! Kakashi-sensei is stuck." The pinky yells getting my attention. I glance to see Kakashi stuck in a water prison jutsu.

"Karasu, take them and the bridge builder and flee!" Kakashi yells.

I scoff. "To think, my father. The famous copy cat ninja is telling me to flee? Sorry, that's not going to happen. I wouldn't do that to anyone. So you better be prepared, because I'll get you out of there." I state in my emotionless but determined tone.

I stand in front of the team as I begin to bend water around me. Zabuza's eyes widen. "You wouldn't dare!" He yells at me.

"Oh. But I would." I say in a monotone as water needles go out towards him. The same time two giant shirinken go at him. He dodges the attacks which release Kakashi. They talk about something but I ignore them.

I stand by Tazuna and the pinky to guard Tazuna as the battle finishes. As Kakashi and Zabuza make hand signs and a giant wave comes at us, I quickly put up a wall of ice to protect us. Tazuna, the pinky, the duck butt and the blonde all take a step back as I protect them. As the water disappears I release the ice wall. Kakashi is about to kill Zabuza when a needle flies and 'kills' him instead.

I glare at the figure as he takes Zabuza away. I then see Kakashi falling. His students run towards him and carry him. I sigh as we begin waking back. "So Karasu. What are you going to do now?" Tazuna asks me, falling into step with me.

"I'll help of course." I reply still in a monotone.

"And after the bridge is done?" He asks.

"I'm not sure." I sigh.

"You could always come back to Konoha with us." The pinky suggest. "By the way, in Sakura Haruno." She says smiling brightly at me.

"Hm. I'm Karasu Bara Hatake." I reply monotonously.

"Are you really related to Kakashi-sensei?" She asks.

"Seems so. I never knew him though. He may be my father, but I will not call him father or dad or daddy. He'll have to earn that right." I say then mutter the last sentence.

You should forgive him Pup. He didn't know your mom was pregnant by the look on his face earlier. Hakai says.

I sigh at Hakai as I ignore her. We continue to walk until we get back to the house. At the house Tsunime gestured for the boys to lay Kakashi down in a spare room. "Karasu can you show them to the other spare rooms? Boys in one and you and the pinky in the other? If that's okay." Tsunime asks.

"Hai Tsunime-san. That's fine with me." I say as I gesture for them to follow me. "Here, this will be your boys' room." I say opening the smaller room. "And this will be our room." I say as I open the larger room and looking at the pinky. Her eyes widen.

"Wow. It's so big." She says in amazement.

"That's no fair! Why do you two get the bigger room?" The blonde asks.

"Naruto! Shut up!" The pinky yelled hitting him.

"Owe! Sakura-chan that hurt." Naruto whined. I simply walked away and let them argue. I saw the duck butt roll his eyes and walk away as well. I walked into Kakashi's room and sat beside his bed.

"We have a lot to discuss." Kakashi states. I just nod.