I Wont Hide Anything

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! Remember reading is good for you! I'll update three chapters next week!

*Karasu's pov*

As I sat next to Kakashi contemplating on what to say Hakai suggests something. You shouldn't hide anything from him. He is your father weather you like it or not. So you really shouldn't hide anything. She says in that melodic voice of hers.

"I should tell you everything from when I was born." I say in a low tone. "But I'm not speaking out loud. We can go into my mind." I say and he looks confused.

I make hand signs and grab his hand as we both go into my mind. Where Hakai is. "What the—?" He asks astonished.

"Hey Pup, why'd you bring him here? You could have used his mind." Hakai scolds me.

"Well sorry Hakai. I figured my mind would be easier so he'd believe me and not think I'm crazy and making you up." I say back with a bit of sass.

"You're a Jinchuuri?" Kakashi asks.

"Yes. When I was born mom, Aurora, died in child birth. In the Hidden Mist village it's considered a crime when the mother dies in child birth and the child survives. They're considered murders and sentenced to death. I was going to be killed when Hakai here attacked the village, so instead of death they sealed her inside of me. When I was two I was kicked out of the village, and met Zabuza. He trained me until two years ago when I left because his views changed and he became cold hearted. I may be emotionless but i don't see ninjas as tools the way he does. Hakai here is why I'm still alive though. I can tell when another Jinchuuri is around, like Naruto. He has the Nine Tails, Kurama." I say.

"Hakai, is the Ten Tails? I thought that the ten Tails was split into Nine and when they are combined they'd create the ten Tails." Kakashi says.

"Tch. Humans are so dense. If they are combined then my seal will break and Karasu will die and I'll be released." Hakai explains to Kakashi.

"Well that's nice Hakai. You never told me that part." I sweat drop.

"Sorry Pup. I didn't want to scare you." She says.

"Tch. Whatever. Anyway. That's my story. And I will not call you father, dad or daddy. You'll have to earn that right." I say looking at Kakashi.

"That's understandable. I didn't know Aurora was pregnant or I would have been there. Your mother was an amazing konnichi, I have faith you will be just as good, if not better then the both of us." He says giving me a closed eye smile.

"Hm. We should get back. I have a feeling your team will be showing up soon." I say and her nods. I put my fingers in the tiger seal and say release. We both are back in our bodies.

Just as we relaxe back into our bodies the door bust open. "Sensei! You're awake!" Two of the three yell.

"You know Kakashi-sensei your Sharingan is amazing and all but if this is the price you pay you shouldn't use it." Sakura scolds like a medic.

"Eh.. sorry?" He questions. "So I'm going to be straight. Zabuza is still alive." He says in a bored tone.

I zoned out and began meditating in the corner of the room. Then I heard it. Inari yelling. I speak without opening my eyes. "Inari, that is no way to speak to guest no matter how Mr. Tazuna speaks to them." My emotionless voice rings out making them jump slightly and look at me.

"Karasu!" He yells as he runs to hug me. I simply disappear in water and appear beside Kakashi .

"How many times must I tell you child. I do not like physical contact." I say standing up.

"Sorry Karasu-chan." He says lowering his head. "Oh! I forgot! Thank you again for earlier Karasu-chan!" He exclaims. I nod my head and walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kakashi asks me.

"Out." I state simply as I leave.

Before I walk completely out the door I hear Kakashi ask if I'll be fine. Tazuna said I never stay long and I hardly sleep so I'll probably be out most of the night. I begin to walk around the island when I decide to put more water into my gourd.

As I'm doing that someone comes up behind me with a sword to my throat. "The Water Bearer. What an honor." A smooth but deep voice says. "Hey Itachi, can I fight her?" He asks.

"Hn." A cold and emotionless voice says.

I disappear in my water and hover above the water, reattaching my gourd. "Hmm. You know it's not very nice to attack someone when they aren't looking?" I question.

"Shammadaha says she has a tailed beast chakra." The man says, now that I get a good look at him he looks like a fish.

"Hmm. Oh I get it now. You're Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha. Rouge ninjas. Kisame one of the seven swords me from the Mist, I just fought Zabuza today. This is strange indeed. And Itachi of the Leaf. You murdered your entire clan except for your little brother. Who might I add is here in the Land of Waves." I say in a monotone as I inch closer to land. "You're also in the organization called the Akatsuki. I get it now. You guys are after the Buuji'." I say.

We should get out of here Karasu. Where ever there are two, they can call for back up and you'll be out matched. Hakai says.

Good point Hakai. I say as I begin to bring the water around me. "Well it was good meeting you two. But I'm gonna have to erase my chakra from Shammadaha so you can't track me. Then I will be leaving." I say and in a blink of an eye I have the sword in my hand and I'm erasing the chakra in it. I then throw it back and disappear completely.