Someone To Train Me

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

It's been a few days since I've been out of the hospital. Ive spent the nights with Gaara and mornings with Lee. During the day I've been training. I had to visit Lee in the mornings before training since after training I go home, spend some time with dad if he's home, shower, change and go to Gaara's hotel. Not that either of us sleep long. We usually fall asleep for an hour or two. He's still afraid that Shukaku will get out, but when he does sleep it's peaceful. I like spending time with him.

Since most of the sensei' are training their students, and Asuma-sensei is training Shikamaru I've been training alone. Though I've been thinking about asking if Lord Hokage would train me.. I'd be willing to do his training no matter how hard it is.

I just left the Hospital after visiting Lee and I was walking around aimlessly. I hadn't been wearing my mask, feeling the need for change. I stopped and found myself in front of the Hokage tower. Mystic barked a 'what are we doing here?' I looked down at her and smiled.

"You'll see." I say picking her up. I used my water to teleport in front of the Hokage's office. I set Mystic down and knocked on the door. 'Come in.' Is heard and I open the door to see Lord Hokage, the 'Kazakage' and ANBU. I inwardly scowl at the 'Kazakage' but smile and bow anyway.

"Ah, Karasu. What can I help you with today?" Lord Hokage asks.

"Lord Hokage, I've come to ask if you would train me. Everyone else that I have asked is busy training others and I would do anything to get some sort of training other then what I do myself. If you can't, I understand." I say with a small smile. Both the 'Kazakage' and Lord a Hokage blush at my face, along with many ANBU I'm sure.

"You want me to train you?" He asks thoughtful, taking a puff from his pipe.

"Hai, Lord Hokage." I say seriously.

He looks deep in thought. He hmm's for a moment then looks me dead in the eyes. "I would be honored to train you." He says with a kind smile.

"Really?!" I ask happily, showing him emotion for the first time. He chuckles and nods.

"We will start tomorrow after your morning visit to the hospital." He says.

"Hai Lord Hokage! Wait a minute..... how's you know I visit the hospital every morning?" I question narrowing my eyes. He chuckles and points to the crystal ball. I nod in understanding.

Just as he's about to say something else a knock is heard on the door. Lord Hokage tells them to enter and in comes Jiraiya; the Toad Sage; one of the Legendary Sannin's, and Naruto. "Karasu-chan!" Naruto exclaims blushing, trying to hug me. My water teleports me beside Lord Hokage, away from the 'Kazakage'.

Lord Hokage chuckles at the action. "You still don't like being touched? Even after everything that's happened?" He asks me.

"No sir." I reply. Naruto had fallen on the floor and is now sulking in a corner.

"Lord Hokage." Jiraiya says gaining the attention of us. "I'm taking Naruto out to train."

"I see.." Lord Hokage says thoughtful.

Then Jiraiya looks at me and anime falls with a nose bleed. Naruto yells at him for being a pervert and apologizes to me. I sigh and shake my head. "I see you haven't changed any Lord Jiraiya. I remember about 3 years ago I caught you spying on women in the Land of Waves. How shameful from a Legendary Sannin." I say shaking my head.

His eyes widen in realization. "You two have met?" Lord Hokage asks.

"Hai Lord Hokage. I'd chased him out of the girls bathrooms in a restaurant." I say boredly.

"Eh. That was you? So that means you're the famous Water Bearer. I heard you'd gone out of commotion. There are rumors you'd been killed." He says seriously.

I raise an eye brow. "Really?" I question. And he nods. "Well, there's nothing I can do about that. Not now anyways." I say shrugging.

"What's your name kid?" He asks seriously.

"Karasu Bara Hatake." I reply bowing slightly. He nods.

"So you're Kakashi's kid. It's nice to meet you. You'll grow up rather fine." He says grinning pervertedly.

I glare at him. "Shut up Pervy Sage!" Naruto yells hitting him in the gut. I sigh and turn to Lord Hokage.

"I should be going. Maybe I can catch dad before him and Sasuke go out training for the day." I say thoughtfully.

"I hate to pop your bubble Karasu-chan. They already left for the day. Believe it." Naruto says to me.

I sigh but nod. "Well, I guess I'll just go train the rest of the day." I say shrugging.

Lord Hokage chuckles. "Meet me at the ANBU training ground after your visit to the hospital tomorrow. You'll need this to get in." He says handing me a scroll.

"Thank you Lord Hokage. It's an honor to train under you." I say smiling as I walk to the window with Mystic. He smiles at me as I 'fall' out of the window and disappears in my water before hitting the ground. I then began to run across rooftops towards the training ground outside of the village. I smile at Izumo and Kotetsu and they smile and wave.

"Find someone to train yah yet?" Izumo asks as I stop at their desk.

"Yes I have. I start my training with Lord Hokage tomorrow morning." I say smiling.

Their jaws drop. "You get to train under Lord Hokage? What?!" They both screech.

"Yup." I say smiling at them. Mystic barks taunting them. She's grown a few inches since I've saved her.

"Lucky. Well, have fun." Kotetsu says. I nod and begin to walk towards the training grounds.

"Karasu-chan! Wait up! Believe it!" Naruto shouts chasing after me, Jiraiya in tow.

"Geez kid wait up!" He yells at Naruto. I grin as I wait to be 'tackled' by Naruto. Just as he's an inch away I disappear in water and reappear behind him.

Naruto face plants into the dirt. I laugh at him. "Sorry Naruto." I say looking down at him. Jiraiya bust out laughing.

"It's not funny pervy sage!" Naruto yells.

"Hey! Stop calling me pervy sage!" Jiraiya yells back.

"So what do you two want? I was heading towards the training grounds." I say.

"I wanna see what your capable of." Jiraiya says. Naruto nods in agreement.

"Okay. Let's go." I say. I pick Mystic up and put her on my head, I then touch Naruto's shoulder and Jiraiya's forearm and we disappear in water, then reappear in the training ground.

"You've gotten better at transporting more then just yourself! I'm proud of you believe it!" Naruto yells successfully crushing me in a hug.

"Naruto.... can't...breath..." I wheeze out.

"Sorry!" He says letting go.