Night Before The Second Exam

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! I'll update three more next week!

*Karasu's POV*

After my chat with Gaara, I went to get Mystic from Kiba's house. As I neared the Inuzuka compound, I heard tones of dogs. I smiled slightly as I heard this, I love dogs. I walked to the doors of the compound but stopped as I was jumped on by my little wolf pup. Mystic started to howl in glee, barking and licking my face. "Awe, I missed you too Mystic." I says glomping her.

"Mystic!" I heard Kiba yell and heard a few different pairs of feet chasing after her as well. Then they stopped in front of us. "Oh *pant* thank *pant* Kami you're *pant* here Karasu." Kiba pants doubling over.

"Was she any trouble?" I ask raising an eyebrow at the women behind Kiba.

"Yes. She bit me." The younger woman exclaimed showing her hand. I sighed.

"I'm sorry about that. She's still training. Kiba, Akamaru and I rescued her a few days ago." I say as I glance at them.

"It's understandable that she'd only feel safe around the two of you then." She says after sighing. The older woman glanced at me and grinned.

"So, Kiba, are you gonna introduce us to your girlfriend?" The older woman asks wiggling her eyebrows. Kiba and I blush, even though you can't see mine.

Thank Kami for my mask! I scream in my head. "She's not my girlfriend." He says glaring at her. "Karasu, this is my mom Tsume, and my older sister Hana. Mom, Hana this is Karasu Bara Hatake." Kiba introduces.

"So you're Kakashi's daughter eh? I should have known you'd get a ninken, you dad can summon dogs." Tsume says with a grin.

"I didn't know he could summon dogs." I says putting a finger to my chin. "Well, thanks for watching Mystic. I gotta get home." I say as I'm about to walk away.

"Kiba walk her home." Tsume says glaring.

"Hai mom. Come on Akamaru." Kiba says as he goes to wrap an arm around me. I disappear in my water and reappear on the other side of him. "Ouch. Karasu." He whines.

"I don't like being touched Kiba." I whine back at him then giggle slightly. His eyes widen and a deep blush spreads across his face. "Uh, Kiba are you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, it's just, that's the first time I heard you giggle... it's so cute." He says blushing deeper.

I blushed intensely, though you can't see it. I'm so thankful for my mask. "Thanks.." I mumble looking down. Mystic and Akamaru are walking next to each other. The rest of the walk is pretty silent, a good silent though.

Once we reached the door to the apartment building, Kiba said goodnight, leaned in and kissed my cheek quickly and left. I was stunned. My mouth hung open and I could feel my blush deepen to new heights. I walked into the building numbly, with Mystic in my arms.

Then out of nowhere I was pinned to the wall by kunai's. My shock from what just happened faded and I glared at the culprit. "Ooo, I saw that. Wouldn't want anything to happen to that Inuzuka boy, now would you?" A cold voice says.

"What do you want Kabuto?" I question glaring at him as I disappear in water and reappear in front of him.

"You to keep your mouth shut until Lord Orochamaru's plans are finished." He says smirking at me. "Or, I'll kill the boy."

"I wasn't going to say anything anyhow. I was just going to prepare to defend the village and friends. I know even if I were to warn Lord Hokage that the attack would happen sooner, or possibly later, I'd be labeled as a traitor and involved with the scheme. Trilled, and executed. Though, I could still be considered a traitor since I know of the attack, but I have valid reason to keep it to myself. To protect my friends, and Lord Hokage would agree with me on that reason." I say seriously.

"I see. Just remember what I said." He says grinning mischievously as he begins to walk away. "And, you're going in alone, watch your back." He smirks and leaves.

"Stupid Kabuto. We'll kick their asses, right Mystic." I say as I walk upstairs. Mystic barks in agreement. We head in and I see dad sleeping on the couch with his book on his face. I sigh, go take a shower, change and grab a blanket. I lay on the couch with dad, and cover him up. Mystic crawls up in between us and falls asleep quickly. I end up falling asleep as well, for the first time since I've been home.