Second Exam, Forest Of Death-part 2

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

My slumber was filled with endless nightmares. Absolutely terrible nightmares. But I woke up to see Lee beat up, on the ground unconscious. My teammates beat up, Sakura with her hair cut short and Sasuke about to beat the crap out of a Sound nin. I jumped up and ran to Sasuke.

I pulled him back and Sakura hugged him from behind. I ended up collapsing again but stood up in front of them. "Hand over your scroll or die by my hands." I say dangerously. The Sound guy just laughed at me. I pulled my katanas out and slashed them to the sides.

My curse mark acted up and I lost control. The next thing I know is someone was holding me from behind. I looked back, eyes wide as I see Shikamaru. I then collapse and black out. The next time I woke up I was one Shikamaru's back. "Karasu!" Ino yelled in relief.

"Yo. What happened?" I ask. Then they filled me in on everything that happened.

"And now we're almost to the tower." Ino says sighing. I nod in understanding.

"Alright. You guys go in first I'll see you in there." I say smiling, and since I don't have a mask on they're all blushing. I didn't bring an extra mask either. I pout in my mind.

"Alright. You better hurry Karasu." Ino says in a scolding tone.

"I will. I will." I say laughing slightly. They soon head in and I'm left with Mystic. I sit down and look at her. She's got a few scrapes, and I lost my gourd somewhere along the way so I don't have any water besides what's in the water bottle I drink out of. I sighed and laid on the ground waiting for dads team. They being the last along with Kabuto and his team and some Mist people I think.

Soon I hear a poof next to me and someone squeal. I looked up lazily at who it is, only to be met with Anko. "Gosh! So cute! You need to leave you mask off more often." She says.

"I don't have any with me so I'll have to. Did you find my gourd?" I ask. She nods and hands it to me. "Thanks. Though it's empty. I'll need to refill it." I sigh.

"You'll be fine. Though you may want to hide those. Orochamaru said he gave one to Sasuke then ran into you. I take it you transferred Sasuke's to you?" She asks and I nod. She sighs. "Good luck kid." She says and leaves.

I put bandages around my new mark and my entire arm and upper body. I wait for a while then see dads team, and Kabuto and his team. They go in first as I stop dads team. I pull Sasuke aside and bandage his 'mark' up and put a genjutsu over it. "Your mask..." they all says stunned.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I lost it when I transferred the mark over." I say sighing.

"Does this mean you'll keep your mask off?" Sakura asks and I shrug. We then enter together and do the thing with the scroll. After a minute a random chūnin appears for me and takes me to the room. I stand in line with everyone else. Everyone whispering about my mask.

The Hokage explains some stuff but I don't care enough to pay attention. Then I hear some dude explain about there being too many people who passed so now we're doing preliminary rounds. Kabuto and his team dropped out, everyone was bummed. Except for me and the other villages. I didn't care. I knew better.

First up was Sasuke and the Grass nin. Sasuke had an episode with the 'curse mark' just as planned. He easily won that round, and just as he was about to fall I caught him, and dad stood next to us. "I'm going to go seal this. You stay here and wait for your fight." I nod knowing he'll see the genjutsu.

I then sit by Shikamaru, Ino and Choji.  Shino is up, he won easily. Surprisingly he's strong. Then was Kankuro and some dude, Kankuro won easily. I was getting bored. Next was Sakura and Ino, they ended up tying. It was a pretty long and boring fight. It just kept going on and on, then they threw the last punch and they were both down.

Next was TenTen and Temari. Temari came out on top, with her fan. Then was Shikamaru and some dude. Shikamaru caught him in his shadow clone jutsu and made him raise his hand. Then was Naruto and Kiba. Kiba was a bit cocky and kept talking down on Naruto. I frowned big time and glared at Kiba. "Come on Naruto! You've got this! I believe in you!" I yell down. He looks up and smiles.

Then, he wins. Naruto wins! I smile brightly at him, causing anyone looking at me to blush. Then was Hinata and Neji. Cousins. Neji tried to kill Hinata. So the outcome, Neji wins. Next one of Gaara and Lee. The outcome was really sad. Gaara almost successfully killed Lee, crushing his bones. Lee will be lucky if he will ever become a ninja again.

Though Lee put up a good fight, it will be an amazement if he ever walks again. Next was some Dosu guy and Choji. Choji was easily knocked out, and I felt somewhat bad. But then was my turn. Because there weren't enough competitors Lord Hokage asked if I'd like to fight an actual chūnin. Him knowing I could.

"Sure. Why not. But first, can I refill my gourd?" He nods and I go towards the small river that just happens to be in the building? How? I don't know but I'm fine with it.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod. "Alright, you'll be fighting Mikena." He says. A woman with dark blueish black hair came down. She wore a mask and was fairly tan. She was pretty even with the mask. She has blades on her gloves, I noticed they were extremely sharp. "Okay, here are the rules for this special fight. Do not kill your opponent. Serious injury is aloud. Now, Karasu, you cannot use your water though." He says.

"Ni! But why'd you let me refill it them?" I ask.

"So I could get your hopes up." He says chuckling. I sigh and take my gourd off and look at Gaara. He nods and his sand comes out and takes my water away.

"Well this bums out. Alright. I'll just use taijutsu for a while." I say he nods and jumps away.

"Hope you survive." Mikena says cockily.

"Are you talking to yourself?" I ask her. She glares at me and I chuckle. I stand there as the protector says begin, we both analyze our opponents looking for a week point. She eventually cracks and comes running at me. We engage in a taijutsu battle. Neither gaining an upper hand, but then again, I'm not a taijutsu person really. Then she got me, she hit me as hard as Lee, but she sent me flying into the wall. The protector goes to call this match but I stand up barley hurt.

"Tch! Your still standing! How?" She yells enraged.

"Because, I'm stronger then you." I say flatly. We then go at it again in taijutsu but I end up getting bored and pull out my katanas. I swipe them at her and infuse chakra into them. She barely dodged the slices ice that came at her. "Frozen Eye; ice blades." I say as my eyes turn an icey blue and my blades shoot ice at her. She dodges every single one of them then disappears. I deactivate my eyes and wait. I sheath my katanas. She appears behind me and stabs me in the back a few times.

"I think you lose." She whispers to me pulling the blade out. It went clear threw my chest, just barely missing my heart. I hear everyone gasp and Lord Hokage stand up. But I just grin at her.

I then lose it and my curse mark acts up. I then hear someone shout my name, I come back to my senses to see Shikamaru, Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, and more yelling for me to get a grip. I look down at Mikena and see her unconscious. I walk away from her and I'm declared winner. I walk to the infirmary to see dad waiting. He tells me to sit and seals both curse marks since the first wasn't ever sealed. I passed out shortly after that.