Dad?...

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

So Kakashi has been talking to me more. Trying to get me to come out of my emotionless ways. We've been training his team. Sakura having the best chakra control. Naruto ended up asking for help from Sakura, and Sasuke stayed stuck up. I noticed him taking glances at me but I didn't pay mind to it.

I was currently walking to a secluded area with Kakashi, he wanted to teach me a jutsu. "What are your chakra natures?" He asks.

"Well my best is water and ice. The second best if lightning , then fire is my next best then wind and earth are my worst." I say monotoned.

"Hmm. Alright. This jutsu is a lightning style. It's called Chidori, the hand seals are, Ox → Rabbit → Monkey or Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey." He says showing me the signs slowly. I nod in understanding. "Okay, gather chakra into your hand." He orders. I do as said and we begin training.

-time skip-

We've been at it all day and I still can't get it down path. I get a bit of it then it back fires sending me back. I growl in frustration. "I will not let this stop me. I will master the Chidori perfectly." I say determined.

"You'll get it Karasu. It takes a lot of practice. If you were anyone else youd probably be dead by now. Especially with how hard you're trying." Kakashi says with a closed eye smile.

"I suppose.." I say as I sigh. I stand back up and do the hand signs again, Ox → Rabbit → Monkey, charge chakra to my hand, then I hear the chirping sound it's supposed to make. I then charge at the practice dummy and destroy it.

"You did it Karasu! I'm so proud of you." Kakashi says hugging me. I tense up a bit but end up hugging back slightly.

"Thanks." I mumble as he releases me.

"Alright. That's enough for today. You're going to pass out from using too much chakra." He says.

And just as he says that I begin to sway and fall. But I don't hit the ground, he catches me. "Thanks... dad." I say as I black out.

*Kakashi's pov*

"Thanks... dad." Karasu said as she blacked out. I picked her up and smiled at her.

"Anytime sweetheart." I whisper as I carry her back to the house.

When I got back to the house I saw everyone there. "Oh my Kami! Is she okay?" Sakura asked.

"Yes. She just over worked herself today." I reply.

"She's hurt! Sensei, her hand!" Sakura says pointing at her right hand. I look down and sigh.

"She'll be alright Sakura. She'll heal." I say as I go and lay her down. I then wrap her hand and start to walk away.

"Dad..?" Karasu asks as she reaches out for me.

"Yeah Karasu?" I ask as I turn around to face her.

"Don't leave me.. don't let anyone hurt me again." She says as she fades back to sleep.

"I won't let anyone ever hurt you again. I promise, I'll always be there for you. I love you sweetheart." I whisper as I kiss her forehead and walk back to my room as Sakura walks into the room.