The Sound Four; Lets Go

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment! This is the last chapter! There will be a second book, it will take me a little while! I will post when it will be published, and what the name will be. Until then, I hope you like this book!

*Karasu's pov*

Sasuke and I were leaving today. The Sound ninja came to Sasuke and 'offered' him power. Though they didn't know I'd be coming with. I didn't care though. I wasn't going for power, I was going for Sasuke, and possibly learn some medical ninjutsu from them. That's all.

It's night time. We were heading towards the gates where they said they'd meet him. We were interrupted in our walk by Sakura. Sasuke looked at me and told me to wait for him by the gates. I nodded and walked to the gates alone. When I got there I saw four people, well technically five I guess. I don't know, nor do I care. They looked at me ready to attack when Sasuke appeared by my side.

"Let's go." He says emotionlessly.

"What's with the girl?" One asked smirking.

"She's with me. Simple as that." He says plainly taking my hand.

My eyes held no emotion. I didn't speak when they tried to talk to me either. They all introduced themselves to me but I didn't care. And when Sasuke spoke to me, I spoke back. "Karasu, it's rude not to speak back to others when they speak to you." He says.

"I do not care. I am not here for them or Orochimaru, I came to help accomplish your dream and bring peace to this screwed up world. You of all people should know this." I say without any emotion. He smirks at me.

Then we hear it. Naruto and everyone coming to take us back. I snicker and look at Sasuke. "Would you like me to teleport us closer to the base?" I ask him.

"You could do that?" One of the Sound nins asked. I nod.

"No." Sasuke says. "We'll fight." He says.

"Rules?" I question.

"Taijutsu for you." He smirks and I glare.

"I was hoping to cause damage with my water. Tch. Not cool Sasu." I complain.

We then begin to fight, Naruto went for Sasuke, I tried to stay close but dad got in my way. I growled. "Move damn it."

"No. You're coming back home." He says dangerously.

I get into a taijutsu stance, obeying Sasuke's wish. I engage in battle with dad. Neither gaining the upper hand. I kick it up a notch but so does he. Then he jumps back and starts to make hand signs. "Chidori!" He exclaims.

My eyes widen. He's trying to kill me? I question. Then I glare. My water stoping his attack. "Tch. I'll get scolded for this. But I don't care." I say as I fling him back. I make hand signs quickly as my eyes change to the Ice Blue that happens when I use frozen eye. "Frozen Eye; ice style; frozen body!" I exclaim as I rush to dad and touch his shoulder. "You'll be frozen for an hour or so. Bye." I disappear and reappear near the others.

Sasuke with them. "What happened?" He questions monotoned.

"I froze him. He'll be there an hour at most." I say shrugging.

"I thought I said taijutsu only?"

"You did, but he tried to kill me with chidori. Speaking of, you'll have to teach me that." He nods and we run to the base.

Once we got there we were met by Kabuto and Orochamaru. They grinned at Sasuke and when they saw me their eyes widened, but Orochamaru got cocky. "Ssso you came after all this time." He says happily.

"Shove off snake. I didn't come for you, I came to help Sasuke. Learning Medical ninjutsu and some other stuff from you will just be a plus in helping him." I say seriously.

He only chuckles at me. "Very well." He says. I can feel glares on my back and a kunai heading my way. I caught it and threw it back faster. Hitting my target between the eyes. "Did you have to kill my ninja?" Orochamaru hisses at me.

"Shouldn't try to kill me." I state shrugging. Sasuke smirks at me and I smirk back. We then walk into the base and get our room. Originally they tried to give us separate rooms but neither of us were having that. I killed three more of his men.

"Just put them in the same room. Damn it we can't afford anymore casualties." Orochamaru hissed to his men.

Sasuke smirked at me. "You know how to work your way around." He states.

"How do you think I've survived? By my looks. Please." I say laughing slightly. When we got into our room there were clothes on the bed for us. (The girl in the picture will be Karasu in three years, for I did say her hair will turn silver/white.) we quickly changed and I felt a bit exposed. "I feel exposed." I complain.

"I think you look good." He says with a smirk. My face turns red.

"You idiot. You can't just say stuff like that. I'm not one of your fangirls who fantasize about stuff like that." I say to him. He smirks.

"Still. You look good." He says as he quickly leaves the room.

"SASUKE!!!" I yell. I strap my gourd on my back and run out of the room. "Stupid. You forget I tagged you?" I question as I use the Thunder God technique on him. I appear in front of him, while he was talking to Orochimaru.

"Shit." He says as his eyes widen. I punch him as hard as I can into a wall.

"Yeah. Shit. You dumb ass." I say glaring at him.

"Hn." He says crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"Please don't kill my subject." Orochimaru demands.

"I don't take orders from you. Though I wouldn't kill him anyways." I state seriously.

Then we all begin to talk. Kabuto told me he'd teach me what he can of Medical ninjutsu, and Orochimaru told us he'd teach us many things. I'm only being civil for Sasuke. I'd much rather see everyone here drown. Then suddenly my head starts to hurt.

I grip my head as Hakai screams. "Heya Pup! Can we kill them! Hehe! This will be fun! Can we kill them now! Blood! Guts! Hehe! Let's go!" I look over at Sasuke and see he's holding his head as well.

"Karasu, what's going on?" He asks through gritted teeth.

Kabuto puts his hands over my head shutting Hakai up for a minute. "That's not going to last." He says seriously.

"Is it possible that when I took his curse mark then when he asked for me to transfer it back, we grew a telepathic connection? One that can even connect him and my tailed beast?" I ask through half gritted teeth.

Orochimaru's eyes  widen at this information. "It could be, possibly." He says after a minute.

"Sasuke, I need to go out for a bit. I'll be respectful to Orochamaru for you and not kill anymore of his men." I say grabbing my head. I grab my katanas that were taken when I first got here.

He nods and I disappear. I reappear in a small village. Laughing like a maniac. Killing everyone in sight. Then all of a sudden I feel a familiar presence. "So you're not dead after all." His gruff voice.

I turn and see Kisame and Itachi. I laugh like a maniac again. "Water coffin." I say killing the last person I had in grasp. My vision starts to blacken. "Shit. I don't have time for you two. Bye." I disappear again.

I land outside of the base. In front of Sasuke and Orochimaru. I don't known what happened because I blacked out.