Whatcha Capable Of?

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

When we arrived at the training ground, I set up targets quickly. A few chakra infused dummies so they fight back. (A/n something I made up.) I took my gourd off and stretched. I set it up against a tree and took my stance. Jiraiya and Naruto sat up in a tree to watch my training.

My dummies came at Mystic and I, we jumped up high, I threw kunai's and shuriken at them and the targets. Hitting exactly where I wanted them. I landed on the ground creating a small crater. I grabbed my katanas and slashed at a dummy that came at me. It dodged my attacks and cut my arm, I hissed in slight pain. Mystic barked asking if I'm fine, and I nod.

I was grabbed by the back of the hair by a dummy and flung backwards into a few trees. I landed with a bang. I stood up panting slightly, my hair casting a shadow on my face.  I stretched my arms out and pulled them together, making the hand signs , Tiger-->Semi Tiger-->Boar-->Dog. "Ice Element; Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger." I say calmly as a dragon and tiger come out and go together. It strikes the dummy and eliminates it.

I Dodge just in time as an 'Earth Element; Earth Landslide' happens. Taking multiple trees with it down into the water. I then Dodge a grand fire ball that was sent my way. My eyes widened and I made a fast hand sign, Snake. "Water Release; Exploding Water Shock Wave." I say as a giant wave comes out and takes down three dummies.

A lighting style attack hit me and sent me flying back, seriously hurting me. I went through several trees and smashed against a giant rock wall created by a dummy. I slid down the wall and Jiraiya, Naruto and Mystic came running at me. "Karasu/-chan! Are you okay?" They both exclaims while Mystic barks in worry.

"Yeah. I'm just fine. I lost focus for a second there. It's a good thing I've done Electricity Resistance Training." I say grinning as I stand up. "Mystic, let's try that move Kiba showed us." I say seriously to her. She yaps a response and we get into stance.

Jiraiya and Naruto moved back out of the way. I did the proper hand signs and such. "Fang Wolf Fang!" I shout and then, we succeeded. We defeated the dummies. Then collapsed on the ground. Our training was done. I heard clapping from Jiraiya and Naruto.

"Way to go Karasu-chan!" Naruto yells excited. I looked up lazily at them and grinned.

"Hear that Mystic. We actually did it." I say even happier. "Man, I feel like I'm all beat up." I complain.

"You kind of are kid." Jiraiya says laughing a bit. "You've got skill. Would you care to learn a thing or two from me? After the exams of course." He asks.

I sit up quickly with a questioning look. "Like what?" I question.

"Well, what do you need to learn?" He asks.

"Proper medical ninjutsu, but I know Lady Tsunade is the best and I'd prefer to train under her anyway. I also need to learn the summoning jutsu." I say as I watch him closely. "And some higher fire, lightning, earth, and wind jutsus." I say casually.

"From what I saw younare very skilled. What's the deal with your water?" He questions.

I look towards Naruto and Mystic to see them asleep. How? I'm not sure. I stood up grabbed my gourd then sat back down beside them. Jiraiya following suit. "I'll show you." I say as my water goes up around us, to protect Naruto and Mystic.

I make quick hand signs and bam! We're inside my mind. Only Jiraiya and myself though. We're standing in front of Hakai's cage. "Pup...another? Isn't it bad enough that you've told five people, and that the Akatsuki, and Orochamiru have found out? Why are you telling anothing? You know that I should be kept secret." Hakai scolds. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Are you done?" I question. She nods. "Good! Yah damn whinny wolf. Jiraiya the Toad Sage; one of the Legendary Sannin's, this is Hakai, the ten tailed wolf." I introduce. "Hakai..." she cuts me off.

"Yeah Yeah. I heard. Jiraiya the Toad Sage. It's nice to meet you." She says extending a tail for him to shake.

"You damned wolf! Why are you always cutting me off like that?" I question her.

"You two act like siblings." Jiraiya chuckles.

"Because you won't let me have fun! Oooo, can I talk to Kurama?!" She squeals.

"The Kyuubi inside of Naruto?" Jiraiya asks and she nods. "How could you?" He asks.

"My mind jutsu would bring both Naruto and Kurama into my mind. Only in spirit so it wouldn't weaken the seal. But does he even know about him?" I question.

"I don't think so." He answers.

"There's your answer Hakai. No. You can't talk to Kurama. When Naruto learns then probably." I say and she nods in understanding. Jiraiya asks questions and I explain everything to him. Then I release the jutsu and we head back to the village for the day.

I go home, eat, shower and change. I wait for a little while but dad doesn't arrive home, so I leave to go to Gaara's. I put Mystic on my head and we disappear and reappear in his room. He looks up from his book says a small 'hello' then returns to his book. "You should sleep Gaara." I say but he shakes his head no. "I'll stay awake and keep Shukaku calm. Just sleep." I say as I walk over to him.

He sighs and puts the book down. I grab his hand and lead him to the bed. I get on and pull him on and lay his head in my lap. "Goodnight.. Karasu." He mumbles as he falls asleep.

"Goodnight Gaara." I say as I sit there and play with his hair.