The New Hokage

*Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does. So read, vote, comment!

*Karasu's pov*

It's been a while, when Naruto and Jiraiya set off to find Lady Tsunade. She really has a dislike for the position 'Hokage'. Which creates my dislike for her. Sasuke and I spend most of the time together. Team seven isn't much of a team really. Dad hardly calls team meetings or anything anymore. I've heard that the Akatsuki have been in the village. Looking for Naruto and I no doubt. But they don't know, my seal can't be broken with jutsu's or anything in that nature. Oh no, the only way my seal will break is if the other buuji's are released.

From what I know at least two have been. I don't know which ones though. That's okay though, as long as they don't get Gaara or Naruto. Right now, Sasuke and I are walking towards the Hokage tower because some grand meting, probably to introduce Lady Tsunade as Hokage. I don't know and I really don't care.

We walk in silence, I don't speak in public anymore, and Sasuke just tells people off. Especially his fan girls. People are always trying to get me to speak but I won't. Some how though, Sasuke and I can communicate through our minds. How? I'm not even sure. Okay here's what happened.

About a week ago we were walking back home when all of a sudden we were mobbed by fan girls. And when I say mobbed, I mean mobbed. I grabbed ahold of Sasuke not wanting to be ripped away from him. Him being the only person besides Gaara to know everything there is about me. But unfortunately I was ripped away from him anyway. Sakura being the one to do so. I landed on the ground with a thud, I gritted my teeth in pain. Then I heard his voice in my head. 'Shit! I hope she's alright. Stupid fan girls. Whoa! One just touched my butt.' I blinked once, twice, thrice. 'What the hell was that? Hakai is that you?' No answer, Sasuke looked at me with slightly widened eyes. That's when I knew some how we could communicate. So when we got home after running from the crazed lunatics we discussed it and tried it out. We still don't know how it's possible.

Maybe it's because the night before I'd transferred the curse mark back over to him. Though I don't know. We'll have to ask Orochamaru whenever we leave. Though I'd still rather see him gutted, I will follow Sasuke's lead and help him on his 'quest of revenge' as I call it. Though, even i know revenge isn't the answer. But before he kills Itachi, I'm going to make the both of them sit down and I'm going to show them what Lord Hokage handed me that night he died. It was the mission scroll to kill the clan. I read it a few times to make sure I read it correctly.

When we got to the Hokage tower everyone looked at us. We've been inseparable since I woke up in the hospital. We stood in the back away from everyone else. Then Lady Tsunade said some words and took the vow or whatever to become Hokage. I didn't pay any attention to her. Then, Lady Tsunade, Jiraiya and Naruto approached us.

"Karasu Bara Hatake, correct?" Lady Tsunade asks. I nod my head. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"She hasn't spoken in public since Lord Thirds funeral." Naruto says pouting.

"Shut up teme." Sasuke says coldly then looks at me. 'You really need to speak. I'm tired of speaking for you.' He says bored.

'Tch. No. I don't like her as is. From what I heard she didn't even want to become Hokage. She bad mouthed the Hokage name. She said it's a fools job. Therefore bad mouthing Lord Third.' I say through our mind link glaring at him.

"Karasu, I heard you would like to learn proper medical ninjutsu. I could teach you." She tries again.

'Indeed I'd like to learn but not by the likes of you. You bad mouthed the Hokage title. Why should i train under you?' I think so Sasuke can translate for me.

"She does want to learn medical ninjutsu but not from you. She seems to despise you." Sasuke says with a bit of a sweat drop.

"Oh really? How do you know this?" She asks, Jiraiya looks in my eyes and sees dislike.

"We have a connection no one else does." He says discreetly.

"Nonetheless, there is something she needs to tell you." Jiraiya says.

'Tell them we should go to the Hokage office. You, Jiraiya and Tsunade. I'll just have you explain the basics to her. And Hakai could kill her...'

'No Karasu. You cannot kill her. After we leave I don't care. But okay.' He says back then looks at Tsunade and Jiraiya. "Lets go to the Hokage office."

They nod and we do so. Once in side the office my water goes around us and I make fast hand signs and bam, we're in my mind. "You've improved your mind jutsu." Jiraiya states and I nod.

"What's this? Hey pup, why'd you bring back the pervert and someone new? What have I told you!?" Hakai growls.

"Shut up stupid wolf." Sasuke says for me. Hakai looks at him and nods.

"Sasuke. Good to see you. Now what are they doing here?" She asks.

"Lady Tsunade is Hokage now. She needs to know." Sasuke states. Lady Tsunade looks a bit surprised by this information.

"Why isn't this on your file?" She asks me. I glare.

"Because if people knew of Hakai then Karasu would be in more danger then she is." Sasuke explains. The Jiraiya explains everything that I told him, which are the basics. So Sasuke didn't have to explain much. "And Karasu shouldn't even have a file with anything in it other then her name, height, and a picture of her." Sasuke says thinking. "What else is said in it?" He asks, well more demands.

I already know what he's planing. If it has more then that we're going to steal it. "Her name, bingo book name, height, weight, a picture of her, her weapons that she uses, that she can control water and nothing can get past it, and she watched Lord Third's demise." Tsunade says.

Sasuke glances at me and I nod. Plan in set. "Hn. Okay." He says. "Any other questions?" He asks, she shakes her head no, but Jiraiya speaks up.

"Why won't you speak? And why'd you switch teams?" He asks.

"Because she's grieving and she was aloud." Sasuke answers for me.

They nod. I then release the jutsu, we settled into our bodies and Sasuke and I left. We went back home, ate, talked about a plan to get my file. Waited until late at night. Probably around 2:15 and went to get it. We got in no problem, got the file after going through 20 different seals on the filing cabinet. If two genin could break through the seals then anyone could. We grabbed my file and left. Going back to his house.

"Lets burn it." I suggest.

"Yeah." He says and makes the hand signs. I throw it slightly away from me and he burns it.

We watch as it disintegrates. Then we walk back inside and lay down. "Good night Sasuke." I mumble.

"Good night Karasu." He says back. Then we fall into a dreamless sleep.